News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Presidential Mafia

Started by SilentSam, May 07, 2016, 05:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perifaen

Thank you @Groddil

Well I vote for Galli

I know I'm not and Eul shouldn't be if you consider what was said in the story with her speech. So it would be two of the three of you left and like Grod said any other vote wouldn't do anything.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

(Corn isn't here at the moment, I don't think)

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Skyblade

I have a suspicion as to who the Mafia is, but I won't say anything until the game is over.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

SilentSam

@Skyblade can you PM me who you think it is?
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Cornflower MM

Okay. I'm going to go with Peri.

Why? Because she's been saying the bare minimum. Been so defensive. And does she want us to think she hasn't been keeping a good eye on the game by this post?

Quote from: Perifæn on July 20, 2016, 08:16:01 AM
So who is left??

Isn't there a good mafia tactic of staying in the shadows, only speaking when needed?

Groddil

@TheMostSilentOfTheSams:

That's three votes Peri, two votes Galli. Everyone's voted, let's do this!

SilentSam

The candidates, only half of them alive now, decided to have another vote. The two candidates who were the most at risk of being voted to be killed were Parifæn and Aimless Gallivanter. Both accused each other of being guilty, but who was it? Cornflower voted on Aimless Gallivanter's side, and Eul to Perifæn's but who would Groddil vote for?
   As he decided, he looked at Cornflower and decided that he would vote for Perifæn. Eul was unconfortable with this, and tried to tell Groddil that it was Galli, but it was no use, as Aimless Gallivanter had already executed Peri. This would be one of the final days that the candidates were together.

Perifæn, an innocent has been voted out.
There are 2 (obvious) clues in the story.
So... what I think the outcome will be:*
75% Other
24% Mafia Victory
1% Innocent Victory

Sorry, this was your last GOOD chance to win, town. I will continue the story because I want to see what the outcome will be.

Mafia, Doctor, you know the drill.

*revised
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Groddil

Great. Kind of obvious who the mafia is now.

Kind of weird that the first story fragment implies Eulalia as not being mafia, but someone else is. Shame she is one.

Also, Galli, congratulations. You worked it out.

Quote from: StoryAs he decided, he looked at Cornflower and decided that he would vote for Perifæn. Eul was unconfortable with this, and tried to tell Groddil that it was Galli, but it was no use, as Aimless Gallivanter had already executed Peri. This would be one of the final days that the candidates were together.

Also really weird that Eul wants her Mafia partner voted out so badly. Really makes us want to believe she's innocent, huh?

Well, let's see who makes it through the night...

Eulaliaaa!

Ok, well I'm just gonna go ahead and post my opinions before Groddil and Galli kill me tonight. It doesn't really matter since Mafia's probably gonna win.

Groddil, I would like some evidence to back up your sudden accusation of me being Mafia when there have been several minor mistakes in the story proving I am Town, and nothing to prove that I am Mafia. So far in this game, you have provided so little proof behind your accusations it is a wonder you have not been voted out. :P

If I were Mafia, what reason would I have to vote my partner out? Mafia will, without a doubt, win this game despite all I have done to prevent it. There would be no logical explanation behind voting out your Mafia partner. I get voting for them if everyone else is and your role will be given away if you don't go with the Town, but in this case, voting for your own partner would just unreasonable. The majority of the players were leaning towards Peri, so if I were Mafia, it would only make sense to vote with the Town and not push voting my partner out.

Now I want to look at the possible clues in the story.

QuoteBoth accused each other of being guilty, but who was it?
This could be implying that one of them is Mafia, and one of them isn't. Peri, obviously, is not.

Quoteit was no use, as Aimless Gallivanter had already executed Peri
Galli was quick to kill Peri before anyone changed their mind. That could be very suspicious, and we know there are two obvious clues.

One thing that does confuse me, though, is Groddil looking at Corn before he votes. I'm not sure if this is meant to be a clue, or if it is meant to mess us up or is just a part of the story. Corn did say she never received a PM before Sam said Town people didn't receive any, so I'm really hesitant to accuse her. Either she was being honest, or she took a risk and hoped for the best...

Those are just my thoughts before Night comes and the Mafia come for me (Can I have a really cool death? Something to do with a cool ninja battle or me going out with a fight using my machete or something? :P )
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

You could also be drowned in your own sink, like I wrote it. ;)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

I hated that death, drowning is one of the worst ways to go, Sage! ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Groddil

Ha! Me, Mafia? By now, everyone already knows I'm the Doctor. Don't believe me? Kill me tonight, Eul. We'll see who's laughing then.

There are four of us left. I can't be Mafia, because the Doctor cannot be Mafia. That leaves Galli, Corn, and you. Now, everything points towards Galli being Mafia, so let's count her. That means, either you or Corn is the final mafia. If all the clues that point you towards being Town were legit, how come YOU'RE still here? No, the only reason you're still alive, and the clues were there in the first place, was to hide your true identity. Corn isn't Mafia, you can tell just by her first posts. That means you're the only one left. You can drop the act Eul, because if I make it through tonight, you are going down.

Hickory

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 26, 2016, 02:47:32 AM
I hated that death, drowning is one of the worst ways to go, Sage! ;D
All of those deaths were stupidly funny. Sky was killed by a flower pot to the head.

I still have that game saved...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.