News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Presidential Mafia

Started by SilentSam, May 07, 2016, 05:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentSam

I want to start soon, but I will wait to see if more people play. I will not be doing the Gunman unless we have a few more players though.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Eulaliaaa!

Alright. Can't wait to play some Mafia ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

It would be really dramatic if I ended up writing it again. The president found dead with a knife in his back, beatdowns in the back alley, darkened malls... ;D
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

SilentSam

Update: SIGN UPS CLOSED
I will start writing and setting up the game soon.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

SilentSam

OOC: So it begins.

After Mr. Squirrel left, a butler came and led the candidates to their rooms. The rooms were all in one hall, which for some reason had doors on each side of it.

"Please call me if you need anything," the butler said, and walked out of the hallway. When each candidate opened the door to their own rooms, they saw how luxurious and magnificent the rooms were. One of the candidates, Sagetip, leaped into his bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

However, most candidates were plotting about how they were going to gain the favor of Mr. Squirrel. Some were thinking about appealing to Mr. Squirrel's political views, some were thinking about showing how popular they were, and how they would win votes, but others were thinking about... MURDER!!!

Two candidates, in fact were thinking about murder. They just needed to kill some of the better, or more popular candidates for Mr. Squirrel, and then they would frame it on someone else. Yes... That could go well.

At the middle of the night, one of them went out of their room. Clutching a knife in their hand, they are about to open the victim's door, when suddenly, the butler appears. The butler, seeing what the person is about to do, tries to run and get help. Unfortunately, it is too late. The murderer stabs him multiple times, steals his keys to the hallway doors and doors to the rooms, locks the hallway doors, and runs back into their room before anyone can notice.

After a few minutes, one of the candidates, Skyblade, decides to go out on a 5AM walk, and sees the mortally wounded butler, and screams. All of the other candidates run out of their rooms to find the almost-dead butler moaning, and Skyblade looking over him, terrified.

"What is going on?"

"Who could have done this?"

"AAH!"

"We need to find out who did this!"

One candidate, Groddil, tries to open one of the doors. "This door is locked! Someone check the other one!"

Another candidate, Aimless Gallivanter, responds, "This one is too!"

While everyone else screams and panics, Søren, a candidate known for being calm in these situations suggests that everyone should stay in their rooms and lock their doors, since the murderers didn't get the keys. The idea seems to calm everyone down, and two candidates seem especially happy about that decision.
There are zero clues in this introduction

Beginning of Night One 
Please submit your decision on who to kill/investigate/heal etc. if you don't have a regular role.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Cornflower MM

I'm going to assume I'm a regular player 'cause I didn't get a PM.

Skyblade

Yeah, I was confused about that too.

A few questions for @TheMostSilentOfTheSams: (That's a mouthful :P)

Did the normal citizens not get PMs?

How many Mafia are there?

Is there a Gunman after all?

~~

Not sure what to talk about right now. I'll deal out some general advice: Post. Seriously. Being inactive is possibly the worst thing you can do for the Town besides leading everyone astray. If you're silent, the world will never hear.

And trust nobody! Sometimes it's who you least except. Once, I was playing Mafia and collaborating heavily with one other player. He killed me :P I also read a game on a forum in which the last Mafia was the person everyone LEAST expected. Watch out.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

Yeah, don't trust people. Unless you're the detective and you know who is or isn't Mafia :P (even then you could die)
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

SilentSam

Quote from: Skyblade on May 22, 2016, 08:50:57 PM
Yeah, I was confused about that too.

A few questions for @TheMostSilentOfTheSams: (That's a mouthful :P)

Did the normal citizens not get PMs?

How many Mafia are there?

Is there a Gunman after all?

~~

Not sure what to talk about right now. I'll deal out some general advice: Post. Seriously. Being inactive is possibly the worst thing you can do for the Town besides leading everyone astray. If you're silent, the world will never hear.

And trust nobody! Sometimes it's who you least except. Once, I was playing Mafia and collaborating heavily with one other player. He killed me :P I also read a game on a forum in which the last Mafia was the person everyone LEAST expected. Watch out.
The normal citizens got no PMs.

There are two Mafia.

And there never turned out to be a Gunman.

HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Hickory

Alrighty.

Who wants to play some poker? ;D
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

So- nobody died this time, right?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

SilentSam

Not yet. This round someone will.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Groddil

Interesting. I would play a few hands with you, Sagetip, but how do I know you're not the killer?

SilentSam

Okay, I will put up the story soon.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D