News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Presidential Mafia

Started by SilentSam, May 07, 2016, 05:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Woah, everything points towards Galli being Mafia? If you believed that, why did you kill Peri last round? We can agree that she is Mafia, but I don't like that sudden turn after you've been going so hard after Peri. And honestly, I don't know how I'm still in this game, I thought I'd be out long ago. I am convinced you and Galli are Mafia, and if not... whoops, we were hopeless anyway and the Mafia are probably laughing at us both. Also, Sam has been giving us clues and trying to help the Town, he wouldn't cover up a Mafia so well and only one of them.

@Sagetip good times... ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Groddil

Everything from the Last story segment. Before that, there was nothing at all to suggest it, but plenty to suggest Peri. All that matters now is that half of us are Mafia. I know who ISN'T, which means you and Galli are Mafia.

Eulaliaaa!

Groddil, you've been acting like Mafia this whole time. I'm surprised you're still in. I know I won't make it through this round because you'll kill me. But if I did, I would vote you out.

@Aimless Gallivanter @Cornflower MM
Guys, there is so much evidence against him, from the way he's been randomly accusing everyone to the way he's acting in the stories. You have to vote him out next round. Whoever is the Doctor, make sure you heal the right person. I've done what I can to help Town win, I don't know if I can do anything more.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Groddil

Hey, the stories aren't very reliable. Remember this post?

Quote from: Groddil on July 14, 2016, 10:09:45 PM
Okay, I don't really like how this came out:

Quote from: TheMostSilentOfTheSams on July 14, 2016, 04:53:48 PM
Groddil immediately ran into his room an locked the door after the incident, and no one could unlock the door, so the candidates thought they could wait him out.
Later, someone found a key and opened Groddil's door, asking him to explain himself, and made everyone else come out. Groddil was looking very guilty.

Uh, no. Why would I look very guilty? I explained myself IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE LAST STORY FRAGMENT, I wouldn't need to run away.

My vote goes for Perifaen, but a close second would probably be Galli.

For some reason, the story completely contradicted what I actually did.

Eulaliaaa!

Actually, the stories might be. It said the Mafia didn't clap for me, which means I'm not Mafia. Why didn't you clap for me, Groddil? You hurt my feelings ;D

Groddil

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 26, 2016, 03:27:06 AM
Actually, the stories might be. It said the Mafia didn't clap for me, which means I'm not Mafia. Why didn't you clap for me, Groddil? You hurt my feelings ;D

Or, your Mafia partner was one of them. The other who didn't clap could have been WYLDER. Remember him? He could investigate people, remember? What if he investigated YOU, found out that YOU were Mafia, and didn't clap for you because he knew about your true intentions?

Eulaliaaa!

Of course Wylder didn't clap for me, he was dead.

Groddil

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 26, 2016, 03:31:34 AM
Of course Wylder didn't clap for me, he was dead.

This was before that.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Night 1, Page 3Perifaen went out in the morning to see if everything was okay, as she heard something going on outside, but was too scared to go out in the night. After everyone heard her screams, they rushed outside to see what happened. Wylder was dead.

"How cruel!" Ashenwyte remarked. Everyone was so frightened that the murderers had struck again. Some people said that they should all go back into their doors and lock them again.

But Eulalia was not frightened. She was a politician! She encouraged democracy! "We must take a vote!" she yelled to everyone, "I do not want to kill anyone, but it is necessary in order for us to live, so we must vote on who we think are the killers!" Everyone, except two people in the crowd, applauded Eulalia. They would have a vote.

Guys, we have to vote Groddil out next round.

Groddil

Turd muffins. There goes my evidence.

Eulaliaaa!

Yup. Guess who my vote goes for next round?

Groddil

Aimless Gallivanter

I thought you were Doctor :(
im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

Eulaliaaa!

You're not the Doctor, Groddil. Corn probably is.