News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Presidential Mafia

Started by SilentSam, May 07, 2016, 05:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 26, 2016, 04:04:48 AM
You're not the Doctor, Groddil. Corn probably is.

Pretty rich coming from the Mafia. Corn's just Town, that's all that's left.

Eulaliaaa!

I'm not Mafia. There is so much evidence proving that you, though.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

SilentSam

If anyone's not aware, the Cupid couple is still active.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Groddil

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 26, 2016, 04:12:55 AM
I'm not Mafia. There is so much evidence proving that you, though.

Such as?

Quote from: TheMostSilentOfTheSams on July 26, 2016, 03:16:56 PM
If anyone's not aware, the Cupid couple is still active.

I'd completely forgotten. :P

Skyblade

Technically, the Town has already lost. Mafia wins when it comprises 50% of the total players. But if you want to continue the game, it's your call.

I honestly played incompetently this game. Hopefully, I'll do better next time.

On another note, I've heard on several occasions that people find being a Villager (without any powers) rather boring. I can see this viewpoint. What if we did a game in which people could choose their roles? (Or at least, have some influence on it?) There'd have to be some organization to make sure there's still two Mafia, and it may still get VERY weird. But I'm down for crazy ideas :P

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Groddil

Quote from: Skyblade on July 27, 2016, 05:39:35 AM
Technically, the Town has already lost. Mafia wins when it comprises 50% of the total players. But if you want to continue the game, it's your call.

No! We can still win, so long as the Mafia try and "kill" the right people! Barely, but we can win, or at least tie! (under a set of VERY specific circumstances)

SilentSam

OOC: This is getting REALLY CRAZY.

As the candidates were becoming more and more suspicious of each other, they all decided that they would try and figure it out in the morning. Groddil, as he went to his room, had a strange feeling that he would be killed tonight. He had trouble sleeping, and was keeping his eye on the door the whole time. Until, he heard voices.

"I can't do it!"
  "You have to!"
  "You do it!"
  "Fine."

Groddil, however, was prepared, he was wearing a bulletproof vest, and jelly on his chest. It was a (bad) plan, but maybe it would work. Soon, one of the people unlocked the door. Groddil turned around to face them, but was shot immediately. He rolled his eyes back, and pretended to be dead. It worked! The killers dragged him off to what was Wylder's room, where all the dead bodies were put. They left, and Groddil got up.

"Wow", Groddil said, looking at all of the other (dead) candidates, "we have truly lost our humanity."

He stayed there for the night.
      ------------------
Groddil has almost been killed by the Mafia.
There is one clue.
VOTE!
I am truly surprised by this outcome, let me just say. I will no longer make predictions.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Aimless Gallivanter

with four people, it'll take three against one right? what happens if there's a tie?
im gay!!!!!!

SilentSam

We'll see what happens if there's a tie. I'll think about it in the time being.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Groddil

SilentSam

HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Groddil

Eulaliaaa!

Ok, this is going no where. Corn and Galli, who are you voting for?

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!