News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Presidential Mafia

Started by SilentSam, May 07, 2016, 05:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Let's just finish this.

Me and Galli were Mafia. ;D And Groddil and I were the Cupid couple, and he was the Doctor. And my first post was because I actually didn't get a PM, but that was a stroke of luck. :P That was an interesting tangle, and it was really fun! CREDIT GOES TO GALLI FOR BEING AN AMAZING MAFIA PARTNER! She did all the magic, peeps! Well, it was mostly 60/40 to her. :P

Aimless Gallivanter

awe nah you give me way too much credit :) you did a great job too, grodd never suspected you, and as the cupid couple you helped out a lot!!
what a great round!!
im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

That's true, I did some awesome pieces of undercover work. ;D

Eulaliaaa!

Groddil and I knew you were both Mafia. We could have won, too, if Sam posted Galli's death. You would have tried to kill him or me at night, he would have healed me so I would be safe and we could vote you out two against one. If you went for him, you'd kill yourself as well, meaning I'd be last Town standing :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Aimless Gallivanter

Groddil thought you were Mafia Eul.
im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

Yeah, otherwise I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have let a few pieces of info slip.

Eulaliaaa!

We've been working together since Peri got killed, you can tell cause we stop providing evidence and start blindly accusing each other without reason :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Groddil

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on August 10, 2016, 06:00:15 PM
We've been working together since Peri got killed, you can tell cause we stop providing evidence and start blindly accusing each other without reason :P

Aimless Gallivanter

wow yeah thats definitely what I call working together.
im gay!!!!!!

Eulaliaaa!

It worked. We wanted you to go after Groddil while he healed himself, and you did. ;D

Fatch of Southsward

So I'm confused. Who even won this round?  ;D
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Groddil

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on August 10, 2016, 11:59:12 PM

Town. Because no matter what happens, Eul will be the only one to survive.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Groddil on August 11, 2016, 01:23:58 AM
Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on August 10, 2016, 11:59:12 PM

Town. Because no matter what happens, Eul will be the only one to survive.

No, because Mafia win when it's half town and half mafia. Ask @Skyblade.

James Gryphon

If it's one doctor and one Mafia, I'm not sure what the result would be. Realistically the Mafia should win, but technically, according to game rules, if the doctor is allowed to heal themselves (which personally I don't agree with, but people vary on that) it could be a draw.

There's also one other notable exception: according to common Cupid rules, a Cupid couple can win by being the last alive (if they're a Mafia-town couple).
« Subject to editing »

Søren

Why haven't you played a round yet James? You'd be good at it.

I'm retired from the forum