News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Presidential Mafia

Started by SilentSam, May 07, 2016, 05:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Cornflower MM

Alright we need to move this along. Sorry, Sage, but this is dragging way too much honey. Next time? Nothing against you, I swear.

I vote Sage.

Aimless Gallivanter

I vote GRODDIL
It seemed weird that he'd be suspecting Peri at one point amd voting for Sage the next. Like he's trying to confuse things.
im gay!!!!!!

Skyblade

Let me see the votes:

Sage (4): Groddil, Eul, Soren, Corn
Sky (1): Sage
Groddil (1): Galli

There's nine of us; five's the majority. So if Sage gets one more vote, he's getting lynched.

Ugh.

Something about his play is reminiscent of what happened in the last Mafia game, when we all voted him out and he pleaded for us not to. He was Town. That does make me a bit reluctant. Of course, just because he was Town last time doesn't mean he is now, but the way he's acting is so similar that it's unnerving. If he is Mafia, it'd have to be a trick.

Huh. He's actually not being incredibly defensive, not like I would expect someone who is Mafia to be. I just don't like that post I quoted earlier that I had many things to say about. Well, he is being defensive, but even Town members can do that (that's what he did last game). The thing is, if he was Mafia, he might try harder to stay in. Either by posting evidence that he's not or pointing blame on other members. It's a bigger blow to the Mafia if they lose one member than it is to the Town if they lost one member.

Ugh.....

But the thing is, I don't know who I'd vote for if not him. Maybe Soren, but I don't think I have enough evidence stacked up against him yet. I mainly don't like how he posts just enough to get by. Enough for us to notice that he's there (not completely lurking), but not enough to draw attention and suspicion to himself. This is sometimes a Mafia sign, and in Mafia 2 (when Rus and, incidentally, Soren were Mafia), this is the strategy that was pulled. Whether Soren would reuse this tactic, I don't know.

I'm going to think about this, since it's the last vote.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Søren

@Skyblade That's...actually understandable.

I don't even care about who votes for who anymore, this first round has gone on long enough. We need to do something to move on.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

I'll vote for Sage, using the measly Day 1 evidence we have right now.

After his role is revealed, it'll be good to analyze the votes and use them as clues.

SilentSam

I will write the story tomorrow/day after/etc. Bye bye Sage! DO NOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE NOW.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Cornflower MM

Hickory

It's okay. It's really my fault in the end. ;D
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

Quote from: Sagetip on June 13, 2016, 05:27:11 AM
It's okay. It's really my fault in the end. ;D

If you're Town, we're all to blame. If you're Mafia, yes, it's your fault. Die :P

Hickory

No, it'd be my fault either way cause of my actions. I would be the one who did something suspicious.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

If you're Town, we misinterpreted.

Let's just drop this and wait for Sam :P

Cornflower MM

SilentSam

Sorry for Delay.

Once Eul stopped talking, everyone discussed about who was the murderer. Someone accused Sage of killing Wylder, and Sage suddenly freaked out.
     "IT WASN'T ME!" he screamed, "YOU HAVE NO PROOF!"
      Everyone was surprised at how Sage acted, but assumed that it was obviously Sage who was guilty. Then, Eul calmed everyone down, and told everyone to take a vote.
    "NO! SKY DID IT! SHE HAS OPPONENTS, TOO! SHE MAY HAVE WANTED TO GET RID OF WYLDER!"
    Skyblade and everyone else looked astonished at how desperate Sagetip was being. They all took a vote, and they didn't even have to read all of the votes to know that it was Sagetip who was getting killed.
     "NO! THIS IS BARBARIC! I AM A HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVIST! YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING TO ME!"
     The rest of the candidates knew it was time for him to die. Two of the stronger candidates held him down while another suffocated him with a pillow. (It took a lot longer than they thought it would). Anyway, one of the candidates, Soren, knew that Sage was always on the computer, even when Wifi was cut off. What was he typing?
      So the candidates looked in the computer, and saw that he was (strangely) typing up some romance fan-fiction. And the last edit was at 6:00 AM, and there were edits periodically throughout the night. Had they gotten the right person? But wait, they found that it was 6:00 AM the night before. However, they knew that Sagetip was very organized, and probably have planned the murder. (It is assumed). Therefore, he was not the killer. The candidates were saddened, except for two of them, who knew that there was one less person they had to deal with.
Sage, your Cupid is dead.
There are no clues in this post
Please choose someone, Mafia and Doctor!
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!