Imperial Navy Headquaters and Notice Board (RP)

Started by Hickory, May 23, 2016, 10:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

By order of Admiral Piett, all Imperial Citizens are required by law to read this notice and any following notice(s) on this board.

1. All willing recruits for the Imperial Army or Navy, please give your name, age, place of birth, occupation (if applicable), current place of residence, and any previous experience in handling a weapon, piloting a starfighter, or commanding a ship (if applicable).

2. Please note that any information withheld from the authorities involving the Rebel Alliance, its affiliates, known associates, and otherwise connected resources, planets, or people, is punishable by imprisonment and/or death.

3. We are required to remind you to not resist searches of of your home and/or yourself at any time.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

Name: Kaleth Moorever
Place of Birth: Corellia
Occupation: Graduate of the Imperial Academy, previously served as an Imperial bounty hunter
Current Residence: Kuat
Previous experience: Experienced with use of sidearms and assault weapons, fighter pilot 12+ years
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

Thank you for your application. It is being considered at the moment and a notice shall be sent to you once we reach our verdict.

Groddil

Name: Groddil #518024: "Grizzle"
Species: Unknown, appears human.
Place of Birth: Dimension 725 (now abandoned), Planet #5U52: "Foxan"
Occupation: Mercenary, Admiral of the Red Star Fleet {Appears to be some sort of mercenary army. Caution is advised when dealing with this...whatever it is.} , numbering 3 cruisers and 50 corvettes.
Current Place of Residence: Dimension 001, Planet #8C34: "Vanadlam"
Previous Experience: Have spent nearly ten years commanding the Red Star Fleet. When ship was attacked during the Second Seige of Vanadlam, took up arms along with crew to defend the ship. All opposition was crushed within the hour. No experience piloting starfighters as of yet.

Vanadlam Recruitment Officer's note: Digging up more information on this guy led me to certain details involving the Rebel Alliance. Apparently, the Red Star Fleet has been involved with them before, but it's mostly just records of battles between the two. Will continue to see what else I can find.

Hickory

Admiral's Orders
First Reconnaissance Fleet dispatched to Vanadlam to covertly apprehend officers and ships of the "Red Star Fleet" and bring them back to Abregado Rae for interrogation and search.
[close]

Thank you for your application. It is being considered and a notice shall be sent to you once we reach our verdict.

Lady Ashenwyte

The Imperium of Mankind asks the "Imperial Navy" to surrender immediately, and for their leaders to come to the Emperor Class Battleship Wrath of Graia in three days.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

The Empire lets the "Imperium of Mankind" know that, lest they make a second hostile movement, the Executor-class Super Star Destroyer, which far outguns, outsizes, and outclasses the Emperor Class Battleships, will destroy the nearest Imperium Fleet with relative ease.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip on May 24, 2016, 01:04:43 PM
The Empire lets the "Imperium of Mankind" know that, lest they make a second hostile movement, the Executor-class Super Star Destroyer, which far outguns, outsizes, and outclasses the Emperor Class Battleships, will destroy the nearest Imperium Fleet with relative ease.

The Imperium of Man would like the Empire to know that the ships of the Inquisition are poised to deliver Exterminatus to all of your heavily populated settlements. Three Chapters of the Adeptus Astartes have destroyed one of your fleets in the sector, and are engaged in battle with another. The Imperium would not like to destroy your technology and your population so soon, and it is for your betterment that we must take control of this sector.

*Vox communication from Admiral Danil Nybrokov*

I would like you to come and try to destroy the Imperium's fleet with your pitiful excuses for ships. I have faced ships far larger and admirals far more competent and won. Surrender, or your doom will be swift*

*Vox communication ends*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

Lady Ashenwyte

Wylder Treejumper

Kaleth Moorever stepped off of the Imperial Shuttle and into the landing bay. Adjusting his new grey uniform, and hanging his definitely not standard-issue blaster pistol more conveniently from his belt, he saluted an officer and asked for the briefing room. Being directed, he strode down the hall and took the elevator to the correct floor. He noted with an expert eye the smart-stepping stormtroopers and the confidently self-assured officers, the guards posted at regular intervals, and the various security installments.

Stopping at the briefing room door, he waved his security clearance card and opened the door. Snapping smartly to attention, he saluted and called out, "Lieutenant Kaleth Moorever reporting for briefing as ordered, Sir!"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

The room was already full of Imperial Pilots, some in their restricting black flight suits, others still in their grey uniforms. At the forefront was the flight commander, with Captain Ferth hovering in the back. "Take your seat, pilot," said the flight commander. A few other pilots scurried in after Kaleth and took their seats at the back. The room darkened until Kaleth could only identify the pilots from their outlines on the projector screen. Up came a moving diagram of Bestine.

"As a few of you know, there is a Corellian Corvette in orbit around Bestine. Its name is Freedom's Messenger. After an approach by a cruiser for the normal screening, it turned tail and outran the cruiser to the other side of the planet. We suspect that it was, is, planning to deliver its cargo to a Rebellion contacts on the surface. Needless to say, the capture of the ship and by connection the name of the planet side contact would provide a huge propaganda victory to the Empire. Your orders: immobilize the ship, allow the Vindicator to pull her in via tractor beam. We will go to light speed in 10 minutes, get to your ships."

Groddil

As the Shuttle pulls into the landing bay on Thyferra, "Grizzle" stomps out of the spacecraft, scratching at the uncomfortable collar of the Imperial uniform. Looking around for the 212th battalion, he finds somebody who looks like an officer.
"You there. Who's in command here, and where is the 212th battalion? There's been a mistake." 

Hickory

The "officer," a corporal in charge of directing landing troops, points to a nearby elevator. "Once you exit at the bottom report to the recruitment officer there. They'll out you with the other recruits for the 212th. Oh, and good luck," he said, already turning back to his console.

Groddil

Grizzle nodded, walking towards the elevator. Soon later, he emerged as far down as the lift would go.
"This the right place? Where's the recruitment officer?"