News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Cellars Election: 2016

Started by Søren, June 08, 2016, 06:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for Cellar President!

Ashleg (VP: Groddil)
Sweet Cloggo (VP: Plugg Firetail)

Banya

Very funny, Soren. >:(

Ashleg is the winner of this election. His Vice Presidential running mate makes valid points that I and many others have thought. The candidate Clogg never ran for himself and so can make no argument either for his own candidacy or against Ashleg's. In future elections, candidates who are not present to run for themselves can be write-in candidates only. In addition, were we to go along with the former President's idea of opening the poll for another day, I would vote for Ashleg and secure his Presidency, something being away from the internet while traveling had prevented me from doing. As the new Cellars President Ashleg suggests, let's have a barbeque.

Any concerns or complaints can be directed to electionmoderator@cellars.gov, not to my personal inbox. Thank you.

Groddil

Great. Congratulations, Ash! Whoo!

1, 2, 3, 4! Cocoa an' puzzles forever-more!

* VP Groddil wheels a barbie out and throws some shrimp onto it.

LT Sandpaw

*Claps heartily*

Congratulations Ashleg and Groddil, it was an honor working for ya'll. And of course a round of applause for the other candidates for making this such an interesting election. ;)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

*ahem*
;D

Anyway,  I woke up, it was morning, and saw this...and was really surprised.
Thank all of you guys SO much! And thank ya, Groddil, because that was one of the nicest things somebody's ever said about me.  ;D
You're awesome too.

*claps for other contestants*
We had some really funny debates if I can remember properly. XD

No hard feelings, anyone? I hope? o-O
I'm awkward.

* Ashleg throws BBQ into the air

Fatch of Southsward

Alas for Clogg, robbed once again in his moment of glory.  :'(

Just kidding, congratulations Ashleg
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Ashleg

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Gonff the Mousethief

Congratulations Ashleg! I gotta say I wanted you to win for a while, but decided to go for poor Clogo just 'cause. You are a perfect successor to Søren however!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Wylder Treejumper

Congratulations Ash! You'll make a great president. I'd join your barbecue, but I currently look like a chipmunk and can't eat solid food, so we'll just have to shake paws and call it good.

This just means I need to get started on my new project...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Amarith Waterspring

Congratulations, Ashleg! (I was your tenth voter ;D)

@Wylder: Why are you a chipmunk?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Oh, I got my wisdom teeth removed about an hour ago. So, I can't talk, feel my face, concentrate very well and my jaws are all swelled up so I look like a chipmunk.

But hey, at least I get a lot of ice cream ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Amarith Waterspring

Ooh, that sounds bad  :-\ Why did you have to get your wisdom teeth removed?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Oh, I'm preparing for my mission. Its a requirement to get them out before you go, just in case you get called to someplace like Ghana and find problems- it's just best to get it done when you have first-world health care. Mine would've had to come out eventually anyways; they were coming in sideways.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Amarith Waterspring

Ahh. Ok that makes sense. I have had teeth removed before, twice, so I sort of know how it feels. :-\ But I have only ever had one at a time. Well at least you get ice cream 24/7  ;D
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.