Sweet Cloggo (VP: Plugg Firetail)

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Looks like it's gonna be Ashleg versus Wylder the sweetest of Cloggos.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren

If this was a landslide like last year at the end of the voting period, I wouldn't bother. But with such a close result, 7-6 Ashleg v. Cloggo, we'll renew voting for the two candidates until Wednesday.

I'm retired from the forum

Groddil

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on June 16, 2016, 10:23:43 PM

Now before you vote for Sweet Cloggo, just consider that he has never done anything to add to the forum. If anything he's caused more bad feeling than anything else. So if you'd rather vote for a fictional president, and not someone whose actually done something for the forum, that is entirely your decision and I wont hold it against you.

But personally I think that is rather... Well you get the picture.

I vote (of course) for Ashleg.

ESPECIALLY now that Tam, Del, and Daskar are out of the race, we need to make sure that even though some of us didn't get the president we wanted, that at least we HAVE a president.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

*Fist bump.*

Level pegging, though.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

#MAKETHECELLARSGREATERTHANGREAT

#VoteAshleg2016

Vote for me to save this whale!

Delthion

Vote for more hilarities of that sort! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Vote for me and get everything you want and don't forget to read the fine print!  ;)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

I came back on the forum to tell you guys I cant run in this, but I guess that doesn't matter. My many faithful voters - thank you. I hereby support #sweetcloggo for president and ask my followers to do the same.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Groddil

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 19, 2016, 08:03:19 PM
I came back on the forum to tell you guys I cant run in this, but I guess that doesn't matter. My many faithful voters - thank you. I hereby support #sweetcloggo for president and ask my followers to do the same.

What? Tam why?!!?!?!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »