News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Identifying Icons

Started by Hickory, June 09, 2016, 06:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Hopefully nobody takes this seriously, as it's meant as a joke. However, I think that it would be helpful to some newer members.

Basically, each member has a signature emoticon or other symbol that they use. Aside from Profile Pictures and Signatures, you can even look at the post to find out who they are, without using context. The emoticons provide a shorthand way to determine who's posting.

James: ;) ; :-\

Sky(blade): :)

Del(thion): ;D

Skarz: :P

Faiy(loe): XP ; XD

Leatho (Shellhound): 8)

Soren: :D ; :)

(LT) Sand(paw): ;)

Russa (Nodrey): :D

Mask: ;D

Groddil: ::) ; :P ; >:D

(Aimless) Galli(vanter): :D ; :P ; :D

Bat(lord): :P

Skarz: ._.

Gonff: :-\

Eul(aliaaa!): ;D ; :P

Wylder (Treejumper): ;D

(Lord) Ash(enwyte):  :-*

Corn(flower MM): o.O ; :)

(Lord) Dask(ar): >:D

Bon(aparte): xP ;  :'(

Ashleg: XD

To be added to. Comments, criticism, and questions are always appreciated.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Leatho Shellhound

This has always been my go-to, and most used.  8)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

I'd probably be  ;) as well.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Groddil

In order of appearance, moi:

::)

:P

>:D

Aimless Gallivanter

in order from most to least used
;D :P and  :D
im gay!!!!!!

Gonff the Mousethief

Man, I never use the emojis, but when I do it's  :-\. Also, Soren uses Afro one  in the shout box
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

W0NWILL

If you ever look at my signature, you know that every post has :P by default. No exceptions. When it is in the post, that means there's two :P. Simple as that.

:P

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Ashenwyte

I'll choose  :-* for the heck of it.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM