UNIVERSE ENDING DEATH BATTLE OF DOOM!

Started by Hickory, June 15, 2016, 05:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

*shrinks through the bars, shrinks Eul, shrinks back out*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

*Throws Eul at Ashe, who has always been so obsessed with Eul, so much so that he just starts following her. Then I save Middle-Earth and Gonff epically."  ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Removes Delthion from the multiverse with no sign that he ever existed*

NO SHIPPING IN THE BATTLE THREAD!

*Cuts Sage's head off*

*Destroys the Shire with the aid of a billion Berzerkers of Khorne*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Comes back, and devours Ashe, then spits him into a black-hole inside a black-hole inside a black-hole.*

Shippers shall ship shippees wherever shipping is deemed necessary. This is one of those threads.

*Then saves Gonff and Middle-Earth, and renders them invincible.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Delthion doesn't exist so nothing happens*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Eulaliaaa!

*Del actually does exist, but in great agony for his words* Mwahahahahahaha!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

*Is actually not in agony, and does exist. So puts Eul and Ashe in a shop, in each other's arms.*  ;D ;D

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

*Blows up blender with supernova, then buckles Eul to a comet heading for a star.*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Cuts Delthion into two with chainaxe*

Delthion

*Reforms, sends Ashe flying into the arms of his true love; Eul.* ;D ;D ;D

Wylder Treejumper

Wylder has joined the battle!

Er, what's going on?

*Smashes Delthion with the Nuclear Club of Nuclearness*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

*Dodges awesomely. Hurls a black-hole, and then a star at Wylder*

You shall never defeat me!!! ;D ;D ;D

Wylder Treejumper

*Jumps through the black whole and appears behind Del as Meta-Wylder*

*Awesome voice* That's what you think, fool! *End awesome voice*

*Meta-Wylder blasts Delthion with his eye Meta-Laser*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Ashenwyte

Would you like an alliance, Meta-Wylder?

*Eviscerates Delthion with two lightning claws*