News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

UNIVERSE ENDING DEATH BATTLE OF DOOM!

Started by Hickory, June 15, 2016, 05:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Delthion on July 04, 2016, 06:10:12 AM
*Uses my OP powers to restore myself and Eul to the universe, and Ashe and Eul fall in love all over again.*

Oh Del, why must you be so obsessed with me? I'm surprised you've not come up with a ship name for you and I, seeing that you've done nothing but plan my wedding for the past few pages. I'm sorry. I'm just not interested in you the way you've obsessed over me. Someday, somewhere, you will find love again. But not with me. Good luck.

Quote from: Ashenwyte, SFC
I OF COURSE VOTED FOR DELTHION-SENPAI MY ONE TRUE LOVE

*GIGGLES*

... what have we here? ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 04, 2016, 01:44:28 PM
Quote from: Ashenwyte, SFC
I OF COURSE VOTED FOR DELTHION-SENPAI MY ONE TRUE LOVE

*GIGGLES*

... what have we here? ;D

A joke.

*Shouts from the rooftops*

EULTHION!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

EULTHION SOUNDS BETTER, YOUR SHIP IS INVALID.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Eulaliaaa!

THAT IS A MATTER OF OPINION, YOU NINCOMPOOP!
DELTHIONWYTE!
DELTHIONWYTE!
DELTHIONWYTE!
DELTHIONWYTE!
DELTHIONWYTE!

Lady Ashenwyte

IT'S NOT AN OPINION IF IT'S THE TRUTH!

EULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHIONEULTHION

Rosie Willowwater

What has the UNIVERSE ENDING BATTLE OF DOOM come to!?

Eulaliaaa!

A SHIP-STARTING BATTLE OF DOOM, there's no turning back! Rosiewyte! Delsie Willowgrin! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! *Explodes into a million pieces*

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rosie Willowwater

NO NO NO NO NO NO NOO  Rosiewyte will NEVER happen!!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on July 04, 2016, 02:24:06 PM
A SHIP-STARTING BATTLE OF DOOM, there's no turning back! Rosiewyte! Delsie Willowgrin! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! *Explodes into a million pieces*

NO NO NO NO NO NO

*Shoots Eul's pieces with multiple mini-nukes*

Rosie Willowwater

Lady Ashenwyte

You're welcome.

AND THE END HAS COME FOR ALL

Rosie Willowwater

Eulaliaaa!