News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

UNIVERSE ENDING DEATH BATTLE OF DOOM!

Started by Hickory, June 15, 2016, 05:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

*Is blown into the next page. But destroys Eul, Ashe, Rosie and LT with a black-hole. Then boils them in acid.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

You do know I'm wearing my invisible super suit don't you?

Delthion

You're still being boiled. I can smell the suit burning.

Rosie Willowwater

Super suits don't burn Del, they turn into fire protecting super suit   ::)

Delthion

*Destroys Rosie's super suit and boils her before anything can be done on her part.*

Rosie Willowwater

Super suits can only be destroyed by... Never mind

Gonff the Mousethief

*Pops out of window with the smell of pies exiting as well*

Is that Dosie Willowthion I smell, or just my "love"ly pies I smell?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Destroys Delthion with the Banhammer*

*Delthion is dead and he can never come back*

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

Man, I can see Ash wants to be the only ship on here. And I'm pretty sure my pies don't smell of jealousy.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Lady Ashenwyte

Heh.

*Teleports Gonff in Rosie's arms*

Now you can have a ship too, Gonff!  ;D

When's the wedding?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

*Sighs* Y'all really don't want me to finish these pies.

*Teleports back to Kitchen*

First off, that ship name would be way to long, and Del never did anything to me to steal his girl. Gotta help keep the boy loyal

*Winks and drinks a mug o' white grape juice then continues on with pie baking*
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.