News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

UNIVERSE ENDING DEATH BATTLE OF DOOM!

Started by Hickory, June 15, 2016, 05:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

*Stops Del from throwing any more black holes or collapsing stars, and reminds him of his most powerful weapon: Eating people.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I forgot!!! Thank you so much Skarzs!

*Eats Ashe.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

*launches a weasel at Del* hehehehheehehe!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

PPing does not affect me, Delthion!

*Attacks Del with chainaxe*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Rosie Willowwater

*Offers Del a free room in my mansion*

Delthion

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

I still need to PP a bit, so this can be the PPing topic. Only those who wish to be blown up and crushed and mutilated then return somehow should come! ;D

*Pulverizes next member to post.*

Groddil

* Groddil's pulverized corpse clones his platypus, causing a second mutated giant platypus to appear.

* The platypus stabs the next member to post in the jugular vein with his poisonous toe.

Delthion

Groddil

* Delthion didn't find an antidote in time.

* Delthion was poisoned.

* Delthion lost 73% of his HP.

Gonff the Mousethief

73! Del! You never go that low, fifty is the max!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.