News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

UNIVERSE ENDING DEATH BATTLE OF DOOM!

Started by Hickory, June 15, 2016, 05:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Meh. *Drains Groddil and his Platypus of 100% of each of their HPs.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

* The platypus had a shmocus sash (totally not a pokemon item or anything), so it only lost 99% of its HP.

* The platypus eats a nearby scone, mutating it. It grows even bigger (now the size of a minivan), and its HP has been reset to 50%.

Delthion

*Shrugs, hurls Platypus into black hole.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

* The Platypus has Ability: Unstable

* The Platypus absorbs the black hole.

* The Platypus grows to the size of a semitrailer, and its HP is set to 300%

* The Platypus sucks Delthion into its mouth, which is now a black hole.

Delthion

*Eats Platypus.* When all else fails! ;D

Rosie Willowwater

*High-fives Del but it misses and hits him in the face*

Delthion

*Is smacked in the face, then pulverizes Rosie.*

Rosie Willowwater

Noooooooooo! *turns into a lot of smashed pieces*

Delthion

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rosie Willowwater

*smashed pieces slither across the floor*

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

*Smashed pieces attract millions of flies*

Russa Nodrey

*Freddy feasts on the flies hovering over the smashed pieces* *Russa watches with interest*
Freddy