News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

UNIVERSE ENDING DEATH BATTLE OF DOOM!

Started by Hickory, June 15, 2016, 05:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Cardboard isn't very nutritious. *Feeds Freddy a doughnut*
Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

The thread that started Gonsie. Oh the memories.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rosie Willowwater

*is suddenly in a princess outfit*

Oh no! Some brave knight please save me!

*dramatically faints*

Eulaliaaa!

*ties Rosie to a stake* *lights a torch*

Mwahaha... and I, the terrible evil villain, shall carry out this completely unnecessary execution. Because I am the villain. And I'm evil. Mwahaha. I shall light this fair maiden on fire and walk away, assuming she is dead and leaving her in an inescapable situation.

*sets fire to the hay beneath Rosie*

Oh whoever would dare save her? No one, I'm guessing.

*walks away*

VICTORY! Now to continue with my confusing and overcomplicated evil plan, where is a hero to explain it to before they die when you need one?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Rosie Willowwater

*barely struggles and then gives up*

My prince must come save me because of course I'm weak and can't do anything to save myself!

*prettily cries*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*In a random burzt o' improbability an auld magic zpell cazt during ze Medieval Agez finally comez tae ztart, cauzin' ze Zillo Beazt tae be zuddenly garbed in a knight ootfit; ze Zillo Beazt Knight rezcuez Rosie*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Well, I was gonna help you, but if you're so set on having a prince help you, I guess I'll let you wait for the Willow beat monsterknight to.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 14, 2017, 12:31:28 AM
*In a random burzt o' improbability an auld magic zpell cazt during ze Medieval Agez finally comez tae ztart, cauzin' ze Zillo Beazt tae be zuddenly garbed in a knight ootfit; ze Zillo Beazt Knight rezcuez Rosie*

Oh, thank you brave knight! I shall now wed you because of course saving my life is worth that! *giggles*

Eulaliaaa!

CURSES! MY EVIL PLANS ARE RUINED!

*runs back to my Evil Plotting Tower of Doom to plot some more and laugh maniacally during thunderstorms*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Luftwaffles

I'm just gonna watch Eul descend further into madness *grabs popcorn and enjoys the spectacle*.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Groddil

Rosie!

* Groddil tosses a corpse at Rosie's feet.

USE YOUR NECROMANCY TO RESURRECT THIS CORPSE! HE WILL SAVE YOU!

The Skarzs

._.
Should we have left her on the fire spit if she's a witch, then?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on March 14, 2017, 12:35:12 AM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on March 14, 2017, 12:31:28 AM

Oh, thank you brave knight! I shall now wed you because of course saving my life is worth that! *giggles*

Fer Ze Zillo Beazt (Vizoot Ze Knight Zuit)
[close]