News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

UNIVERSE ENDING DEATH BATTLE OF DOOM!

Started by Hickory, June 15, 2016, 05:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Nay, you threw them at me. They never hit me. You can't see where I am and I am in a tower. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Groddil

* Groddil atom bombs the whole thread, inevitably catching Eul in the blast.

The Skarzs

It's not fun to play with you guys if you just PP everything.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

:/

Maybe we could leave PPing out of this thread?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

I remember when we used to actually wait for each other's reactions. Now we just tend to assume they were obliterated by the black hole we threw at them, only to have them survive by some miraculous dodge or clone or fake.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Skarzs on March 15, 2017, 04:41:13 AM
I remember when we used to actually wait for each other's reactions. Now we just tend to assume they were obliterated by the black hole we threw at them, only to have them survive by some miraculous dodge or clone or fake.

What do you suggest, mate? I'm actually very interested in reading about it.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

The Skarzs

*Throws a book at Sierra's face.*
And now I shall wait for your reaction.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Vonderz vot book Skarzs zrev at Sierra'z face*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Luftwaffles

*Is knocked back a little, picks up the book, sets it ablaze, and throws it back*.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Lady Ashenwyte

*Leaps in the air and extinguishes the flames with his body*

How dare you, sir?

*Draws greatsword*

Luftwaffles

Rosie Willowwater

Luftwaffles