News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Survive the Crimson Sunrise I

Started by Fatch of Southsward, June 15, 2016, 03:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

"Alright then," Antonio murmured to the others, keeping his gaze locked on the walled supermarket. His attention was focused mostly on the armed guards, though he kept glancing around to check for zombies. Taking a deep breath the doctor turned and nodded at the others. "I'll go first and make sure they notice me, then you... You... All of you follow behind if I don't get shot..." Antonio reconsidered chewing nervously on his lower lip. "Actually maybe one or two should stay here, just in case."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: @Groddil It doesn't really matter - just go ahead and try to get into the supermarket however you see fit. Just remember, the two groups are not there at the same time, and won't run into each other immediately.

Group 1:

As soon as Antonio stepped out, a red dot appeared on his chest. A man, previously encountered by Delthion and Jason, wearing an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt, opened the door and stopped a few meters from Antonio. He cast his eyes over the group.

"Don't mind the red dot. No harm will come to you, if your intentions are right. Who are you? What do you want? Name's Squire, by the way. Always forget to mention it to new arrivals."
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Groddil

Jason nodded at Delthion.
"Remember, if anyone asks..."
Not waiting for an answer, the survivor strode back into the road.
"Hello? Is Squire there?"
While waiting for the man to arrive, Jason beckoned Delthion to come out.

LT Sandpaw

"I'm Antonio Francis," Antonio answered carefully, keeping his hands away from his sides. "We're looking for supplies, we were hoping you'd help us out." He motioned for the others to stand up as well, while walking slowly towards Squire. "Can we come in, or do you want us to stay out here?"

Delthion

Delthion wasn't sure what Jason was going to finish his sentence with but he followed Jason into the open.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Fatch of Southsward

Group 1:

The door behind Squire opened and he bowed, gesturing towards it: "Why, of course you may come in. That supermarket in there has plenty of supplies. Perhaps you could even find a home among us."

Group 2:

The red dot appeared on Jason's chest. Squire, clad once again in his Hawaiian button-up opened the door, looking pleased, and approached.

"Ahh, I had a feeling you would come back." He scanned the two figures uncertainly. "You certainly look thinner than when we last met. What do you desire this time?"

Groddil

Jason cleared his throat and greeted Squire.
"We decided to take you up on your offer. We wish to be let in, and to help in any way we can, so long as we can have food and shelter."

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Could I destroy the universe and the space time continuum by shooting Squire? ;D ;)

Also everyone else, tho art needed. @Eulaliaaa!  @Gonff the Mousethief   @Sagetip   

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: Hahaaa, you're right on that note! Luckily, I doubt you want to shoot Squire, considering that he is surrounded by armed guards, who would immediately kill you all.  :)

Group 2:

The door opened behind Squire as if by itself:

"We are always willing to forgive, even those who have rejected our hospitality. If you would follow me."

Squire turned and walked into the doorway. The hooded figures on the walls lowered their weapons slowly.

Groddil

Jason began following Squire towards the door.
"My apologies for giving off that feeling. We had no intention of rejecting your hospitality. As soon my son and I managed to find each other, we were ambushed by zombies. There were too many for us to kill, so we had to lose them. It took us a long time to shake them off, as well as find our way back here."

Fatch of Southsward

Group 2:

Squire nodded. "I understand where you're coming from. We are not offended."

They passed through the door and found themselves in a large compound. Barrels of weapons and ammo could be observed. Seeing that the guests had noticed them, Squire grinned:

"These are only for the guards and initial defense. Our real armory is farther inside - towards the center. Just thought I'd let you know we aren't stupid enough to put all our resources on the edge of the base, where they are vulnerable. Even if someone managed to take the gate, they would have no chance getting further, unless they managed to defeat an entire town's worth of armed people."

He glanced down at Jason and Delthion's weapons.

"I would ask that you leave your firearms here. We are about to enter the inner level of the base. No one carries weapons in there. If anything was to happen, there is always someone standing by at the armory, ready to hand our weapons. You will be safe without yours, for now. You are allowed, of course, a knife - as a tool and in case someone on the inside turns."

Delthion

Delthion quickly whispered to Groddil, "I don't trust these people as far as I can throw the lot of them! Let's just wait out here so that we still have some means of defending ourselves."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Jason shook his head slightly at Delthion.
"Certainly, we'll just put them here. "
Jason unholstered his pistol, removing the clip. He threw the gun down and shoved the clip back into his pocket before rummaging around in his pack. It was one of the rifles taken from Eddie and Tommy. Jason popped the bullet out of the chamber and leant it against a barrel.
"Del, get the other rifle. It's in your bag."
Unbeknownst to Squire, there was another gun. After searching Eddie's belongings, Jason had found a pistol of the same make as his own. Thankfully, they were very common. It was buried deep in the survivor's bag, wrapped in foil inside his Med-Kit. With the clip in his pocket, the pair of survivors still had enough bullets to get them out of a tough situation and into the possession of more weapons, should the need arise, plus their knives.

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: the other guy was Tommy

Squire drew a pistol from a hidden holster, and tossed it down next to Jason's weapons.

"If that's all then - go ahead please - give me a second." There were two metal doors at the end of the compound. Squire was having a quick chat with a guard who had just returned from the wall top. Squire finished the conversation and as the guard began to dismantle his sniper rifle, Squire called after Jason and Delthion:

"Carlos just finished his shift. I've got to cover for him until Luke gets here. Take the door on your right - it will take you to the supermarket. It's about dinner time. Tell Cynthia Squire sent you! She'll give you extra food!"

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: Whoops, sorry guys. I'm on vacation with limited access to internet.

BIC: Eul kept her hand on the hilt of her machete, prepared to defend herself or anyone in her group if they were attacked. "Just like that? You're so willing to let people in?" she asked, looking around for any traps or zombies.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.