News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Survive the Crimson Sunrise I

Started by Fatch of Southsward, June 15, 2016, 03:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: but... she's like Jason Bourne... ;D

Ok, and are you guys just going to ignore that fact that he just bit my finger off and it's bleeding and I'm obviously in pain and need immediate medical attention?!
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: I'm dying laughing at this! You guys have made this game a lot of fun! I really appreciate the participation - I didn't expect it to go this far. ;D

Byurn sat up slightly, his eyes watching the survivors as they began to move away.

"Oh ho ho, where you going? Get back here and finish this!"

"Tony! You already tried to kill me once! Finish the job! Prove yourself! Don't follow after Eul! Come back here Antonio! Ha! You're all weak. Hopeless. You're all as good as dead!"
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: You know, I could make an argument that having an elbow slammed into your neck (a pressure point) by someone filled with an adrenaline rush would immobilize you at least long enough for the immediate actions of another character to prevent you from biting off someone's finger. But, you know, who cares? It's just a finger ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Groddil

OOC: Hmm, I found something interesting. I saw something or other on the internet the other day. I present to you... Real life Jason Taylor:

Looks about right.

LT Sandpaw

Stopping suddenly, Antonio turned around stalking back over to where Byurn was lying. The doctor smiled slightly, obviously not bothered by the sight of blood.
"When I was in training," He told Byurn as he wiped his knife off on a clean bit of their past captor's clothing. "I was told that we had to do everything in our power to save lives. Even if death is inevitable. Of course I wasn't your typical doctor. And I can see very little hope for your survival, abdomen wounds are deadly. But don't worry, I was trained to deal with diseases that were sure to kill people, but sometimes, when those... Those diseases became to much... Sometimes it was easier to just ease the passing. I'm being merciful." Laying the knife on Byurn's throat Antonio pulled the man's head forward sliding the blade cleanly like as any scalpel, not cutting the windpipe, but the vital blood arteries in the throat. Byurn would black out almost immediately, and die seconds later. "Your sick Byurn, that'll help."

Standing Antonio cleaned off the blade again sheathing it before turning to the others. "I wasn't about to leave him alive to suffer like that," He said defensively as he retrieved his AR-15. "Also Eul, let me handle that, and what should we do about him?" He motioned at Squire who was still semi-drowning in the mud, as he moved to check Eul's hand.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Fatch of Southsward

Byurn's eyes showed no fear.

"That's the way, doctor."

As the knife was thrust he chuckled his last words: "Just like me..."

Group 2:

As the sun began to set, a dull wind picked up and the grass and trees rustled. Delthion and Jason were bone - weary from fighting the undead. Every shot simply brought more of them, and the smoke billowing from the supermarket attracted the dead from miles around. They were both panting, and drenched in sweat. They had to find a place to lie low soon.

Delthion

OOC: Fatch, Jason was using a silencer during almost that entire battle.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: Even with a silencer, weapon shots can be heard. Besides, there were lots of them in close proximity to you.

Honestly, it's just to get you guys to a new location of your choice. Don't worry about being tired.  :P

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Kyle grimaced as Tyler's life drained out, before turning and looking out over the demolished gate. "I'm going to go set the charges. Be right back." He went off alone towards the wall.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Eul let Antonio see her hand, glancing at Squire. "Just..." she tightened her grip around her injured hand. "We shouldn't let him drown," she said, hugging her hand to herself. "Do you have anything to help this?" she asked, clenching her jaw and focusing on a point on the ground.

Fatch of Southsward

Group 1:

The sounds of the townspeople could be heard. They had, of course, heard the grenade go off. They sounded dangerously close. There was not much time left to get away. They would almost certainly be spotted soon. Their only cover for several hundred meters was the darkness beginning to fall as night approached.

Group 2:

The shadows lengthened, and the night came. Soon it would be too dark to see the zombies coming.

Delthion

"Let's get out of here," Delthion said to Jason as he took off into the woods.

LT Sandpaw

"They'll help... Help him." Antonio said rolling Squire over so he was no longer drowning. He went to check Eul's hand but stopped as the sounds of angry townspeople drew closer. "I'll treat that when we're clear. Just keep as much pressure on the wound as... As... AS possible." Antonio hesitated, looking around for Kyle. He hadn't returned from setting the charges yet.
"We need to go, Kyle will be able to catch up... Right?" Uncertainly he moved towards the back entrance pushing it open and peeking out. It seemed clear.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Kyle armed the last charge and closed the cover for a nearby circuit junction. Picked up his gun, he fitted the modified grenade launcher to the barrel. A few changes and it would remotely detonate the bombs. He hurried back to the others. "We need to get a fair distance away so that the charges don't kill us," he said.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.