News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Survive the Crimson Sunrise I

Started by Fatch of Southsward, June 15, 2016, 03:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Fatch of Southsward

Quote from: Groddil on August 11, 2016, 01:26:13 AM
OOC: Jason. :P

OOC: I've been trying not to make this mistake the whole game... Good catch!  ;D

Group 1:

The bed of the truck contained very little. The man they had rescued, however, was wearing military gear, and he had several grenades in his front pockets. The body outside of the driver's side door was wearing similar gear. He had several bullet wounds, and blood soaked the front of his clothes - he had been shot from straight ahead while driving, it seemed. The two bodies pinned to the pole by the truck had clearly been zombies for a long while.

As they dragged the man away, he coughed out a dire warning:

"I thank you... Must... get out of this place... Supply run... gone wrong...enemies" his head dipped and he lost consciousness. He was clearly still alive, however.

Group 2:

Jason heard footsteps, rustles and once he entered the city, he occasionally glimpsed a shadow. The pursuer was clearly good at what he did. It was not long before the number of shadows seemed to increase. They never stayed in view for long. He saw one jump from roof to roof above him, while another ducked into an alley just as he looked back. Small whistles and whispers could be heard, and as he opened the gate, he knew they were watching.

The man grabbed Delthion and wrenched him closer : "They have no name... They have no mercy.... Don't let them take you! End it here, with me. Death alone is escape."
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Groddil

Jason still had the pistol in his hand. As he ducked into the parking garage, he heard the man's insane musing. The survivor raised his gun and shut one eye. He pulled the trigger once, shooting the man in the leg.
"Shut up! Get in the car!"
Jason kicked the man off Del, grabbed him by the scruff of his shirt, and bundled him into the rear seat of the Hummer. Jason grabbed a rope from a nearby crate and wrapped it around the prisoner, binding his arms to the side of his body, and his legs together. Finally, he clipped the seatbelt over the bound survivor and reapplied the duct tape to his mouth, this time with a solid gag over his tongue to stop him spitting it out.
"Del, you're in the passenger seat. Check the mounted gun's ammunition, I'll get the supplies."
Jason jogged over to a destroyed station wagon, which functioned as their storage area. He lifted out a large ammo box, which contained ammunition for the mounted gun, as well as several of their other guns. Jason reached under his shirt, taking out a key on a chain. He unlocked the ammunition box, pulling out a hand grenade. After relocking the box, he carried it to the hummer. The survivor loaded the ammunition, then the gallon drum of water, then the crate of food. He went back to the sedan and took out Byurn's revolver, and his silenced rifle. Jason tossed the revolver onto Delthion's seat, hid his rifle in the driver's side footwell, and strapped the grenade to the roof of the vehicle, just out of sight of anyone outside. He hopped into the driver's seat and turned the key.
"How's the gun going for ammo?"

OOC: Let's just say that the mounted gun is above the passenger seat.

Hickory

OOC: In standard Military hummers, or the MRAP replacements, it's in the middle or controlled by remote (respectively) but seeing as that's a civilian model...

BIC:

Kyle jogged back towards the others. "Nothing out there," he said, looking at the injured man. "What did he say?"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Delthion quickly checked it, found that it was half empty, reloaded it. "It's full. I said I would kill that guy if he told me who they were, it probably would be best if I kept my word."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Quote from: Sagetip on August 11, 2016, 04:04:40 PM
OOC: In standard Military hummers, or the MRAP replacements, it's in the middle or controlled by remote (respectively) but seeing as that's a civilian model...

Yeah, I know. But if Del sits up the back, the prisoner'll probably do something bad. :P

Fatch of Southsward

Group 1:

The group went silent when suddenly a loud rumbling sound could be heard from the direction the van had come from, it started quietly, and quickly grew. Then they saw it. Zombies - thousands of them. The sound had been hundreds of footsteps mixed with snarls. They stumbled towards them quickly. The one in the lead was wearing football pads and a football helmet. There had been a big football game before the disaster - an entire stadium turned into zombies was now approaching them - and not just from one direction. The streets on all sides suddenly seemed to fill with zombies.

Group 2:

Delthion and Jason heard a muffled thump noise - and some sort of whistle. There was the sound of impact and one of the vehicle's tires hissed as the air was released. One of the shadow figures had a silenced sniper rifle.

Groddil

Jason looked Del.
"For that shot to hit, they have to be in the garage with us. Get on the gun, tear this place apart. I'll go cannibalize the pickup truck over there for another tire."
The survivor grabbed his rifle and nudged open the door. Slipping the armor over his shoulders, the helmet onto his head, and strapping the riot shield on his arm, he faced the shield towards the entrance and made a beeline for the pickup truck.

Hickory

Kyle pulled a grenade and tossed it into the crowd of undead. "Get back to the van, I'll cover you!"

He started gunning down zombies with precise shots.

Delthion

Delthion followed Jason's advice and tore the garage apart with bullets, after completing a circuit around the garage at chest height he moved his shots down three feet or so, after this circuit he stopped allowing silence to follow.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Jason ducked behind the pick-up truck, inspecting its tires. There was still one in a pretty good condition. He dashed back to the Hummer, opening the back and pulling out a tool kit. The survivor managed to remove the hummer's popped tire, and set about taking off the pickup's still intact one.
"Hey, Del. Try covering fire on the entrance ramp. If they want to get more shots off, they'll have to come back in the way of the bullets!"

Hickory

OOC: Watch for sniper glare, any light will be reflected from the scope.

LT Sandpaw

"Where did they... They come from?" Antonio shouted, but he didn't have time to say any more as the zombies marched unsteadily towards him and the injured man. Realizing that time was of the essence the doctor grabbed the man under the armpits and dragged him bodily towards the van, leaving a blood trail on the asphalt.

Heaving with all his limited strength Antonio dumped him unceremoniously into the back of the van retrieving his AR-15 as he did. Fumbling with the magazine he clicked it in place, aiming and firing inaccurately into the horde from the back of the van. Even after two years he wasn't the best shot, and they didn't exactly have a lot of ammo to practice with.

Leaping out and slamming the back doors shut Antonio rounded the van's exterior towards its driver's seat, firing all the while.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Eul jumped in the back of the van to keep an eye on the injured stranger. She opened the window separating the back from the front. "How did we not see them? They're so loud. How did they even find us like that?" She glanced at the man to see how he was reacting to the situation. "Where..." she began, but answered her own question. They wouldn't have time to go back to the house. The map. Her stuff. Their supplies. She cracked her knuckles, giving a shrug. "Let's go, go. C'mon!"
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Fatch of Southsward

Group 1:

The man regained consciousness as he was pulled back to the van. His eyes widened in horror, but he was too weak to contribute much more than that. The horde had now completely surrounded them - every alley and street was full. The van engine sputtered and died as they closed in. They began to shake the van, and the windows were cracked as they banged on them. The man they had rescued, flat on his back, pointed feebly directly above him - "The sunroof! The sunroof!"

Group 2:

One of the figures was hit, and he yelled in pain, but escaped the garage - he had to have been wearing armor too. He didn't make it far - he collapsed just outside. Fired from outside through the entrance, bullets pinged and ricocheted off the walls. A gruff voice from outside yelled out:

"Sdacha! Surrender!"