News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Survive the Crimson Sunrise I

Started by Fatch of Southsward, June 15, 2016, 03:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Jason, having removed the pick-up's tire, rolled it towards the hummer, keeping the car between him and the shooters.
"Who are you? We're not surrendering without knowing who you are!"

Fatch of Southsward

Group 2:

The bullets immediately stopped. Dead silence came over the parking garage. A chuckle, that sounded so close it almost seemed as though the man was inside with them, echoed eerily throughout the garage.

"Wisdom is given in our time... In our turn... Jason... Taylor... You ask who I am? Perhaps the only man to ever escape us will tell you. We know he is in there. We know you saved him. Give him to us... And your sins will be forgiven and forgotten... Give him to us and our time of coming for you will be delayed... Give him to us... and you will be rewarded
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Delthion

Delthion certainly didn't want to be rewarded, and didn't trust the man as far as he could throw him. But it seemed like a better alternative than trying to resist an unknown force. But he remained silent to let Jason respond.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Jason cut the man free and pushed him forward. He whispered to his companion.
"Del, load the tire onto the wheel. We need to get ready to leave IMMEDIATELY."
Jason raised his voice as he shoved the prisoner forward, pistol at his back.
"We didn't save him. We took him for information. He hasn't told us anything. If I hand him over to you, do you promise to let us leave this place? Because we will. If you let us, we'll leave this town and never come back."

Delthion

Delthion quickly put the wheel on the axle and started the Hummer, gathering what supplies that they had acquired over the years.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Hopping down from the walkways onto the roof of the van, Kyle popped the sunroof and held out his hand. "Hurry up! We need to make it to the back entrance in time!"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

"We're completely surrounded! How is climbing on top going to help!" Antonio shouted in horror as a zombie head managed to shove itself through the driver seat window, leaving most of the face hanging on the broken glass. It snapped at him, struggling to break more of the window and get at him.
"Uaaagh," Shoving a knife through it's eye Antonio rolled into the walkway following Kyle. He snagged some of the emergency bags that had been kept under the seats pulling them onto his back. "What do we... we do?"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Fatch of Southsward

Group 1:

The windows began to crack in earnest. A hand shattered through the glass, and the zombie wearing the football helmet stuck its face inside. It grabbed Antonio and began trying to bite him. The face guard on the helmet kept that from happening, but more of them were struggling to get in too.

Another hand broke through on the opposite side, and multiple arms began grasping and reaching. They grabbed hold of Eul's hair, and began dragging her towards the snarling mass.

When things seemed as though the could get no worse, they did. Another zombie had its arm stuck in the door handle. The door now slammed open and shut, as the zombie pulled it open, and the horde pushed in and closed it. The van was groaning under the pressure of the horde, and some zombies were ripping pieces off of the sides

Group 2:

The man began to cry. "No, no! Let me go! Kill me! Anything but this! Please sir, if you have any heart left in this world, don't do this!"

A figure jumped down from above the garage entrance, and landed heavily. He stood, masked in the shadows holding out his arm.

"It will be as you say. You may leave in exchange for this prisoner. But don't go too far Jason Taylor. Don't go too far..."

Groddil

OOC: Isn't the guy supposed to be gagged? Jason will pretend he didn't hear that.

BIC:

Jason couldn't hear the prisoner's muffled begging, so he shoved him heavily towards the strange figure and walked back to the Hummer.
"Tire all changed? Good, shove over. I'm driving."
The survivor gave a quick glance into the back of the Hummer, where their supplies were already stacked.
"Good, we're leaving. Now. Hope you haven't forgot anything."
Jason holstered his pistol and waited for Delthion to leave the driver's seat.

Hickory

Kyle fired his pistol, killing the zombies breakin into the van. "Hurry up!" he yelled. "We'll have to leave the guy we found!"

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: @Groddil Once again, good catch!  :D Yes, we'll treat it as though he was screaming into his gag. Either way, your decision is the same, I'd say?

Also, since you've caught so many of my errors, I feel compelled to point out that you referred to Jason as a she  :P ::)

Group 1:

The man desperately reached up for the sunroof: "WHAT!? No, get me up there! I'm not 'the guy you've found!' My name's Eric! Don't leave me here to die!"

Group 2:

"Thanksssssss..." hissed the figure. The prisoner's yell was cut short, and the sounds of retreating footsteps could be heard from all around the parking garage.

Hickory

"It's a cruel world, 'Eric', replied Kyle. "You're not a priority..."

Delthion

Delthion quickly moved over and motioned for Groddil to drive with reckless abandon.

Groddil

"Get on the gun, just in case. We're going."
Jason climbed into the hummer, flicked the switch to lock all of the doors, and wound up the bulletproof windows. He slammed his foot on the accelerator, plowing out of the garage and through the open gate. He kept driving until they had left the town miles in the dust.

LT Sandpaw

Lifting his booted foot Antonio slammed it into the zombie's facemask with all the force he could muster. It didn't hurt it per say, but it was enough for him to pull his other foot free of its grasp. Scrambling to his feet Antonio looked up, his eyes widening as Eul was pulled towards the window by her hair. Rushing over he struggled against the many hands reaching through, smashing at them with his rifle stock.

"Use your machete!" He yelled to Eul as the rotting hands started to grab ahold of his shirt. "Kyle get ready to pull us top-side quick!"

OOC: Slight edit for consistency.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro