News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Survive the Crimson Sunrise I

Started by Fatch of Southsward, June 15, 2016, 03:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: this moved fast...

BIC: Eul had her machete out and ready when her hair was grabbed, and she reached back and cut it off, pulling away from the zombies. She turned, hacking at the hands reaching in. "Climb up, go. You can reach the sunroof, can't you?" she yelled back, glancing over at Eric. He might have information they needed.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: Did you just cut off all your hair!? Legit bro   :D

:)
Spoiler

[close]

BIC:

Group 1:

Eric tried to stand to reach the sunroof, but the van was shaking so much from the zombies that he couldn't manage it. He clutched his side and clenched his teeth in agony:

"My ribs... from the crash... I can't do it alone - you've got to help me get up there!"

He reached under the  front seat and withdrew a revolver. The group momentarily was focused on the fact that he was now armed, but he made no move to use it on them. Instead he unloaded several times into the heads of the encroaching zombies. The growls, snarls and bashing had grown so loud he had to yell to make himself heard:

"I don't know why you're still in here! Get on top of the van! I'll hold them off until two of you get up. Then one of you can boost me. Please don't go up there and leave me! I don't want to die!"
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Hickory

Kyle decided he couldn't wait. Crouching down, he grabbed Eul under the shoulders and hauled her up. The 18 year old girl wasn't too hard to lift, and he guestured to Antonio. "You'll have to help him up, Eul and I can grab his hands."

OOC: Sorry for the PP.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Lurching back Antonio pulled himself free from the creatures' grip, going to where Eric was laying he bent down, his teeth clenched. "This'll hurt," Antonio warned grabbing the man around the waist and hauling him towards the sunroof. "Reach up! Kyle, Eul grab his arms!"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Grasping one of Eric's hands, Kyle looked st Eul. "Get his other, c'mon!"

Fatch of Southsward

Group 1:

His face a mess of pain, Eric was hauled up to through the sunroof onto the top of the van, where he collapsed gasping for breath. Antonio was the lone member still inside the van as the zombies began to break through in earnest. They were closing in on all sides - he had seconds - less than seconds - to get onto the sunroof with the others!

Hickory

LT Sandpaw

"Help meeeee!" Antonio screamed, his voice having gone up a few octaves. Leaping upward his hands clenched the side of the sunroof in a desperate attempt to pull up and save himself. He might have made it too had one of the zombies not lurched forward snagging his boot in its jaws. As more zombies rushed forward to join in, Antonio felt himself slipping back down, his face creased in absolute terror. "Help, helphelphelp!"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: Sorry, I've been too busy to get on the forum :P

BIC: Eul reached down with one hand, grabbing Antonio's wrist as she hacked at zombies with her machete using the other hand. "C'mon, let's go!" she yelled, looking around for an opening in the horde of zombies. "See a way?"
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: This situation is a little evil...  :)

Before someone asks - there are too many zombies to shoot your way out of this one. I hope that's alright, but the zombies have to be some sort of threat to the groups, and if this many can't cause a problem, then they really aren't much of a threat.  ;)

BIC:

As the van shook violently below the four exhausted, but tasty looking, survivors, time seemed to stand still as they suddenly recognized the way out.

Roughly 20 yards away on a nearby building was a fire escape. The building had still been under construction, because a large ladder was located on the first level of the fire escape. The building had been a tall one, and the ladder looked to be long enough to reach from the fire escape to the van. The only problem was the horde of zombies between them and the fire escape. One of them was going to have to run through the horde to extend the ladder to the others to make a bridge to safety. The horde was thinnest in the direction of the fire escape, but there seemed to be too many zombies to just run through. Whoever went would have a very high chance of being eaten alive in front of their friends. Someone had to go...

Eul, Antonio and Kyle looked slowly towards Eric, but he shook his head violently.

"I can't make it. I can barely walk. You can't just throw me to those monsters. One of you has to go!"

The van continued to groan and creak as the zombies tore it apart, bit by bit...

Group 2:

Sorry for neglecting you - you handed over your prisoner, so that made your encounter pretty concise. You are not forgotten.  :)

Hickory

Kyle stared st Eric. "Are you crazy? You aren't expecting us to sacrifice ourselves for you?"

He stared at Eil and Antonio. "We have to leave him."

Eulaliaaa!

Eul looked around at the situation, hacking away at the closest zombies. "We can't just leave him," she said. Maybe there was something within throwing range that could make sound that would draw the zombies away. She glanced around the area for anything that might work. If there wasn't anything, she might have an idea. "Ok, this is bad. We could start shooting at them where they're thinnest, clear a path to that fire exit. I'm the fastest and smallest, I'm more likely to make it. Plus, I'm most skilled with a machete and I can take down any that get near me. If it comes down to that, I can make it."

Hickory

Kyle pointed to one of the lower ladders. "That ladders looks loose. If you can pull it up and push it across to us, we can cross above the zombies."

Fatch of Southsward

Eric looked around the group in horror.

"Leave me? What on earth did I do to you to deserve these endless attempts to abandon me? Have I done you any wrong? I have a family!"

He waved his hands at the two men : "And you two! Sending a kid into those monsters! What kind of people are you? You're sending her to her death! She's just a girl! She won't make it!"

The van shuddered, and everyone dropped to their knees to keep balance.

Eric slowly nodded.

"Well. I said my piece. Someone's got to go. And they've got to go soon. I expect this roof of the van to hold little more safety than the inside did."