News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Survive the Crimson Sunrise I

Started by Fatch of Southsward, June 15, 2016, 03:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: We will wait for you.

Yeah, I'm afraid our story is moving towards a close, and it's best if everyone is together.

Sorry, it's just hard for the two teams to run into one another when they're in different states. And that's half the point of the game  ;D

BIC...

Fourty years had passed. Eul and Jason, best friends, used their wheelchairs to approach the grave of Antonio....

Jk  ;D :D
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

LT Sandpaw

OOC: But what happened to Kyle and Del? Did they open a zombie hunting range together?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: Kyle and Del sat on the porch in rocking chairs.

Delthion: "Gosh darn it, mah old knee is actin' up again, must be a storm

Kyle: "Young'n, if you complain about that knee of yours anymore, I'll teach ye a lesson with my old cane, promise I will,.."

Delthion

Delthion grimaced and was worried about the possibility of letting out a strangled sob under Axel's crushing grip, but somehow, Delthion's hand was not paralyzed from Axel's grip, Delthion shook his hand trying to get the blood back in it, and followed Axel.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

@Eulaliaaa! Are you back yet? There's a very important game that you need to partake in. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: Yeah, I'm just waiting for the others to respond to what my character said.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

Stretching Antonio half listened to Eul as he checked his weapons. His AR-15 was completely out of ammunition. though he stilled had the mags for it, all he needed was bullets to load into it. His pistol still had two magazines, plus the half mag that was already loaded. Antonio shoved that into his belt so that it was within easy reach. Checking his knife, the doctor discovered the blade had dulled and rusted slightly, but it was still in decent condition.

"We promised him we'd take him... Him... We'd get to his camp." Antonio said speaking up after catching Eul's look. "But we'll be smart about it, you guys have any suggestions? I'm not feeling very trusting today."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Kyle too was out of ammo for his rifle, but his pistol still had two mags. He stared at Eric. "I would agree. Does anybody mind me going ahead? I'm quite interested in this camp of his."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Eul looked at Eric. "How about he answers my questions. How many people are there, do you have medical supplies, who were those people shooting at us?" She didn't want to go anywhere without knowing anything.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Fatch of Southsward

Group 1:

Eric shook his head.

"No one's really sure about that group. They give our group trouble now and then. We've not yet managed to capture one. They always go for small groups of us - they never mess with the main camp. The screams were... some of ours. They didn't make it. They were eaten alive. Our driver saw the situation was hopeless and he tried to drive away. They shot him. That's about all I know. You saw how they reacted to you - they tried to kill us all. You're safer with us now."

"We have lots of people. There's only one other group I know of that's as big as us. Unfortunately, they aren't the friendliest of types. Like I said, the only safe place out here these days is with us. We have walls and troops to keep the dead, and the living, at bay."

"As for medicine, one of residents ran a hospital before... all this. Under his direction, we've managed to accumulate quite a stash. Whatever you need it for, I'm sure they have it. They don't give it out easily, but I can vouch for you. I've never seen Dr. Bonum fail to cure a patient that was within help - he's only failed to save bite victims and cancer victims, and lets face it, they're beyond any doctor's care."

He place one foot on top of a nearby rock and looked back "So what do you say? Who here wants to survive?

Group 2:

As Delthion opened the door, it was as though he has stepped into a magnificent paradise. Great walls spread around a bustling marketplace and dozens of homes. It looked as though it was an old cottage wilderness camp that had been walled in. There was a lake, a blacksmith, stables, a certain tank parked near some sort of garage door, livestock, crops and much more. People smiled and nodded at Axel, and gave Delthion a curious look as they passed. No one seemed unfriendly. A group of kids were playing soccer. One of them shot for the goal, but it hit the post and bounced to Del's feet. Axel paused and looked back, raising an eyebrow and watching him closely.

The psychologist leveled his face inches from Jason - eye to eye with him. He was no longer cheerful or carefree.

"I have only three questions for you Jason..."

"How many of the dead have you killed?"

"How many people have you killed?"

"Why"

"Answer well, and a word from me can get you out of here. Lie to me, and I will do everything in my power to keep my people safe from you."

Delthion

Delthion pretty easily caught Axel's intent staring. Grinned widely and began playing with them, unfortunately, from birth he had been dreadfully awful at soccer, and so his team lost 56-0. "Well that was fun," said Delthion, winded from the hour long game. "But I believe that we are supposed to be doing something.

OOC: This is a very accurate description of what would actually be happening in real life, the score too. ;D

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: A crushing loss...  ;D I'm not sure about an hour - long game. I meant for you to simply do a move and kick it back to them, but this works to. I doubt Axel would have realistically watched you for an hour, but we'll role with it.  ;)

Delthion

OOC: Sounds good! I probably should have thought of that before posting though. ;D

Eulaliaaa!

Eul leaned forward with interest. "Is there a cure for a bite?" she asked, glancing at the others.

OOC: Fatch, I think the correct word your psychologist is looking for is 'Walkers', not 'the dead' ;D

Fatch of Southsward

OOC: I'm glad someone recognizes where I blatantly stole that line from.  ;D