News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Survive the Crimson Sunrise I

Started by Fatch of Southsward, June 15, 2016, 03:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

"Are you sure you're alone?" said Kyle anxiously.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Antonio looked up from where he'd been checking Sergi's body, trying to identify how he'd died. He was no crime scene detective, and without proper equipment, he wouldn't be able to successful investigate the death. Yet it was obvious that Sergi had been awake when his killer struck, and whoever, whatever had killed him was strong.

A chill ran down Antonio's spine and he leapt up blocking the barn door with his body, pulling out his pistol for good measure. "Keep them out," He hissed at the others, even as his hand shook violently. "They... They... They might've been the ones who killed him." He nodded towards their deceased companion.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

"Oh Groddil, don't be so paranoid! We're all in this together after all!" Delthion said as he walked up beside Tommy, patting him on his back as Delthion rammed his sword through Tommy's Heart. Tommy fell dead and Delthion watched Eddie fall too.

OOC: I hope this is alright Groddil, I wanted to deal with both of them so that they couldn't respond.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

OOC: Yup.

BIC:

Jason lowered his smoking pistol back into its holster.
"They were too dangerous. Didn't trust 'em, glad you didn't either. Help me with their things."
The survivor walked over to Eddie and grabbed his pack.

Delthion

Delthion nodded to Groddil and took Tommy's gear. "Where should we head? It's getting late."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Wilbur hurried over to the doctor of the group. In a hushed tone, he leaned down and whispered in his ear, "So what do we do? Kill them? If not, they may kill us also."
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Eulaliaaa!

Eul bit her lip, not wanting to kill anyone, but definitely not wanting to trust anyone after one of their own had died. "I... don't think they killed him," she said, pointing to Sergi. "They probably would have killed all of us." She looked uncomfortably at the others, not wanting to be near any of them. Would she be next?

"I think.... well, we can't just ignore them. They could follow us and kill us. But I really don't want to hurt anyone. Maybe we could climb out the window in the loft?" She knew her suggestion would most likely be turned down, as most of her ideas were, but she still wanted to feel as though she was useful and could contribute to the group.

She looked down at her machete, which she had slept with on her lap the whole night so she could easily defend herself if anyone tried to kill her. Keeping it out, she looked uneasily at the door. "Any ideas?"
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Fatch of Southsward

Group 1:

Randall's voice carried through the barn door - "Yes, we're alone. We just need a little bit of help. Please let us in."

Antonio was still looking over Sergei when suddenly, Sergei awoke, and stared with wide eyes at the doctor. His breath sounded ragged and scratchy. Almost as though he were moaning and growling at the same time.

Group 2:

Tommy looked down at the sword in his chest. He fell onto his knees, dropping his weapon. Gurgling pitifully he reached up towards Jason and made grabbing motions at his throat.

Eddie reacted quickly, firing wildly into the air, but not quickly enough. Delthion gunned him down, narrowly avoiding being hit himself. Eddie fell on his back and glared up at Jason. "You, you... why...monsters..." His eyes closed and he breathed his last.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Groddil

OOC: Hey, not fair. I killed Eddie, Del doesn't even have a gun. :P

BIC:

"Monsters? No. All men are monsters. Some just cross the line they need to cross."
Jason stomped on Eddie's head, crushing his skull and making sure the dead survivor couldn't get back up.
"Let's go. Anywhere, doesn't matter. So long as we get away from the bodies. Don't want zombies finding us."

Hickory

"Fine!" said Kyle. Disabling the few traps he had set out around the barn, he shoved aside barricades to make an opening. Before he could say anymore, however; Sergi breathed again. "Christ," muttered Kyle, drawing his tesla.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

OOC: Yeah, what's going on? Groddil and I killed Tom and Eddie before they could react. Groddil killed Eddie and I killed Tom!

Delthion nodded and sprinted out of the forest down the road, getting out of the area very quickly, making sure that he didn't trip on any roots, debris or dead bodies.

Gonff the Mousethief

Wilbur did not know what to do. When Kyle opened the door, he hobbled over to the wall incase one of the people had a gun ready to fire. In the midst of it, Sergei started to breath once more. The writer saw that he still had an arrow knocked, and did not know what to do with it. In a quick decision, he pulled the string back and fired at the old mans body. Poor Wilbur did not know if he was a zombie or not, but he knew that Anonio was much more valuable than Sergei.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Eulaliaaa!

Eul had ducked behind a pile of hay when the door was opened, watching as Wilbur fired at Sergei. She tightened the grip she had on her machete, prepared for anything as she suspiciously stared the two newcomers down.

"What help do you need?" she demanded, making sure her machete was visible, and prepared to duck back behind her cover the second she needed to.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

LT Sandpaw

"No, don't open it-" Antonio was cut off as Sergei started to reanimate, the body struggling to rise. Lurching forward Antonio tried to grab hold of Wilbur's bow hoping to stop him from loosing a arrow into the recently dead Sergei.
"Wait, this is a perfect opportunity-" Once again Antonio found himself cut off as Sergei's hand grabbed hold of his ankle. The young doctor crashed to the ground his survival instincts kicking in, and his boot kicking in Sergei's face. He shouldn't have worried, Wilbur's arrow hit Sergei forcing the zombie to release Antonio, who rolled away. He sat panting in the hay, his eyes wide.
"Thanks," He said hesitantly to Wilbur swallowing back the small bit of bile that had collected in his throat.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Fatch of Southsward

Group 1:

Randall and Ryan entered the barn - just in time to witness the killing of Sergei. Randall drew a gun and stared around at the group wide-eyed.

"What the devil did you kill him for? We just need protection - a place to spend the night - but you just murdered that... that man!"

Group 2:

OOC: Regardless of a possible mistake on my part (sorry!) , you have successfully killed both of them.

Delthion and Jason saw it from a distance. The road they were following was blocked up ahead. A massive 18-wheeler on its side blocked the entire thing. They could see the distinct shadow of guards on top of the truck. Extending from either side of the truck were patchy walls. They went on for miles - completely encircling a giant supermarket named "Vertego's Food and Goods"
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~