News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Unaligned Nation Flag

Started by James Gryphon, June 15, 2016, 06:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

Guys
Cmon
Talk about forgetting an empire
New York
The Empire State
im gay!!!!!!

Gonff the Mousethief

I put one duck feather on you and yell "PULL!" and every hunter in Arkansas would be firing at you. All New York has is Turtles in the sewer being all mutated. Don't know what kind of Empire that would be.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Aimless Gallivanter

Gonff I dont care what Arkansas can do.
New York is The Empire State 
Arkansas is The Land of Opportunity (or The Natural State)
Im not just saying this because Im from New York
Its New York's official state nickname

Also the TMNT are dumb and their movies suck. Why must people always assume NYC when I say New York smh
im gay!!!!!!

Jetthebinturong

Of course the TMNT movies suck. The first few cartoons on the other hand are great.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on June 17, 2016, 05:22:48 AM
Y'all keep forgetting the real empire that overrules Texas, Rome, all of them: Arkansas. You've never seen so many shotguns.

Oh really, come visit me. ;) Guns galore!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

I have to say, I've only visited Texas once, but it is probably my favorite state. For a number of reasons, but also for this reason:

Texas has the best flag ever flown by mankind, and it proves definitively that Texans are sassy beasts.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lord Daskar

See guys, Wylder's from, I'm just gonna say Utah, and he agrees. Clearly the Texas flag wins.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Sagetip on June 17, 2016, 03:49:47 PM
And mosquitos.

And also flies, no-see-'ems, and grand daddy longlegs. Your point?

Hickory

Hickory

LT Sandpaw

Oh lord please no. :o

That would be an awful mess. It would be an even worse disaster then the UK leaving the EU.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

James Gryphon

I don't think that's a serious possibility at this point. I have enough Texas pride to state that we'd be just fine on our own, but we still have more in common with the states in the rest of the Union than the UK has ever had with anyone in the EU.
« Subject to editing »

Wylder Treejumper

Well, that would be disastrous. Texas is one of the few things preventing pure executive rule by Washington (Thank heavens for vigorous state AGs!).
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum