News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

When I am the only one on and when none of y'all be postin'

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, June 16, 2016, 07:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

It feels like this has been the slowest posting day in history.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

James Gryphon

Well, we already have 252 (make that 253  ;)) posts today. That's a step up from the 27th when we had 193, and leaps and bounds above the 7th, when we had 91.
« Subject to editing »

Rosie Willowwater

James Gryphon

In the history of the Loamhedge forum, not counting the first day or the days where it overlapped with the real forum, the winner looks like May 1st, with no new topics, 39 posts, and a peak of only 20 people viewing at a time all day.

In the history of the original forum... give me some time to look that one up.

From the stats I have (that go up to 12/31/2014), and not counting the first month when the forum was getting set up, it looks like Christmas Day 2011 is the most likely candidate, with 2 new topics and 41 posts.

On the other end of the spectrum, the most active single day recorded for the Redwall forum was July 17th, 2012, with 11 new topics and 1,268 posts; our peak so far here is August 18th, with 2 new topics and 676 posts.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

Quote from: James Gryphon on August 29, 2016, 06:24:39 PM
In the history of the Loamhedge forum, not counting the first day or the days where it overlapped with the real forum, the winner looks like May 1st, with no new topics, 39 posts, and a peak of only 20 people viewing at a time all day.

Uck, I remember that day. So boring.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Groddil on August 30, 2016, 03:33:07 AM
Quote from: James Gryphon on August 29, 2016, 06:24:39 PM

Uck, I remember that day. So boring.

I don't even know if I got on that day...
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Søren

I just looked it up to find that I had but a single post that day. Anyone care to guess the subject? ::)

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

My mom looked over and saw the picture and was like "My chemical something."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: Skarzs on August 30, 2016, 05:29:56 AM
My mom looked over and saw the picture and was like "My chemical something."
You got a cool mom.

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.