"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

When I am the only one on and when none of y'all be postin'

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, June 16, 2016, 07:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

I'll be dead sooner if I don't sleep, and then I won't be able to get on at all.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

It's been quiet for the last few days. Maybe Del should make another wedding thread  ;D

Delthion

I think that if I did the entire world would pick-up pitchforks and torches and knock on my door. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

True, killing everything in his path with the might of his abs. ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Seriously. Nothing's gonna happen if nobody does nothin'...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.