Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

I ain't sleepin' 'till we put a couple good shots through those beavers!
*Start shooting shotgun rapidly in the air*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

That only holds seven or eight shots at the most, depending on the size rounds you have.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

And the massive recoil means that you wouldn't be firing really fast...

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Well this isn't Demolition Ranch, buddy.

*fires laser into air*

Groddil

Skarz and Sagetip

This paragraph from Wikipedia seems to ruin all of your statements

The Auto Assault-12 (AA-12), originally designed and known as the Atchisson Assault Shotgun, is a shotgun developed in 1972 by Maxwell Atchisson. The most prominent feature is reduced recoil. The current 2005 version has been developed over 18 years since the patent was sold to Military Police Systems, Inc. The original design was the basis of several later weapons, including the USAS-12 combat shotgun. The weapon is fully automatic only but fires at a rate of 300 rounds per minute, making it possible to fire one round at a time with brief trigger pulls. It is fed from either an 8-shell box magazine, or a 20- or 32-shell drum magazine.
[close]

Hickory

That's a military grade weapon, which makes it unlikely for Gonff to be wielding it in his house.

He could be referring to the traditional double barrel, but that wouldn't make sense, since he's firing off several rounds, without reloading. Besides the fact that a double barrel shotgun isn't exactly rapid fire, that means he's probably using one of the Winchester models.

Groddil

Mate, this is the cellars. Nobody cares that Gonff having it doesn't make sense, because he'll darn well get his grubby little mitts on it anyway.

Hickory

The Skarzs

Quote from: Groddil on July 20, 2016, 10:15:38 PM
Skarz and Sagetip

This paragraph from Wikipedia seems to ruin all of your statements

The Auto Assault-12 (AA-12), originally designed and known as the Atchisson Assault Shotgun, is a shotgun developed in 1972 by Maxwell Atchisson. The most prominent feature is reduced recoil. The current 2005 version has been developed over 18 years since the patent was sold to Military Police Systems, Inc. The original design was the basis of several later weapons, including the USAS-12 combat shotgun. The weapon is fully automatic only but fires at a rate of 300 rounds per minute, making it possible to fire one round at a time with brief trigger pulls. It is fed from either an 8-shell box magazine, or a 20- or 32-shell drum magazine.
[close]
Oh, I know about the AA-12. That beauty is only outdone by. . . Several things. But it's still amazing!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

*Gets grubby little mitts on a big ol' shotgun which can shoot however many shots I want it to*
Right you are Groddil. Now, does that look like squirrel bites to you? Huh? HUH?
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil