News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Big "Troll" Ant'ony Galletto's Mansion

Started by The Skarzs, June 18, 2016, 06:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

I ain't havin' none o' that stuff in my house! I seen what it c'n do ta creeps on the streets, or even good businessmen. There ain't gonna be any 'round my family. *Gets new cigar.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Shoots butler*

It is time you learned of the power of Dumpster Juice.

Drink it and you will taste power beyond reckoning.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

Nooooo YOU'RE A EVIL ZOMBIE VAMPIRE COMMUNIST ONLY WITH Dumpster Juice YOU CAN BE DEFEATED.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

*Politely turns Ashe to face the door, and kicks him through in the kindest way possible*

I have returned, Mr. Galletto. After being announced queen of the Cellars, I believe we may grow stronger working together. Whaddaya say?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

I'm a busy troll. I ain't got time for dis right now. Come back next week or somethin'.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

*walks back in* Well I guess I'll stay here a while since the power went out over at  my mansion. *looks around* So, you got anything to do here?

Lady Ashenwyte

*Comes back in*

How does this inmate keep escaping? Sorry, Mr. Galletto, but I'll take this loony somewhere else.

*Teleports Eul into the Insane Asylum*