News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Big "Troll" Ant'ony Galletto's Mansion

Started by The Skarzs, June 18, 2016, 06:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I don't care  whether you're a flying manatee or some toad prince, if I didn't let you in 'ere, you ain't welcome.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

* Kitsune spins both revolvers and swiftly puts them away.

Well Ashe and whoever's at the door, it looks like you weren't invited. So if you don't mind, we have some business to discuss. ;)

Lady Ashenwyte

Actually, I do mind.

*Pulls out two revolvers and shoots at Plugg*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

*The butler flies in through the window and once again blocks the bullets.*

Gettout!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

*Enters study with a pot of spaghetti, scowling* *Looks around* Er. . . . am I interrupting something?

Hickory

Quote from: Kitsune on September 05, 2016, 06:05:30 AM
* Kitsune pulls out a revolver and points it at the door without turning around.

Who's there?
Sage.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Peony on September 05, 2016, 04:35:57 PM
*Enters study with a pot of spaghetti, scowling* *Looks around* Er. . . . am I interrupting something?
Spaghetti!!! *Runs out of the closet where I was hiding from the CWL and grabs the pot* *Goes back into hiding*
Freddy

Kitsune

* Kitsune face palms and turns to Skarzs.

Look, we have about ten seconds or so until someone comes in with nukes or who knows what else, so we'll have to settle this now. Do you agree the terms?

Cornflower MM

What-hey! Russa! *Chases after Russa, leaving study*

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

*Presses button under the desk and both Kit and I fall through hatches to a hidden bunker room and the hatches close permanently behind us.*

Alright, now we c'n talk in peace. What you're sayin' interests me, but what's the catch?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

The catch is you'd have to supply me with weapons whenever I need them, and a small fee. Don't worry, I don't need an arsenal. Just enough for one, with refills of course.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Cuts a hole through ceiling with chainaxe*

TRAITOR!

*Pulls the pin of a grenade and throws it in the bunker*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Kitsune

* Kitsune wonders how Ashe cut through a bunker that resisted nukes.

Lady Ashenwyte

* Kitsune is too busy being dead to wonder about anything.