News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Big "Troll" Ant'ony Galletto's Mansion

Started by The Skarzs, June 18, 2016, 06:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

An immense shadow falls over the battleground. One earth-shaking shriek and a snap of an immense beak later, all of the rival gangs that haven't been crunched to bits are left to find a new definition of pain and suffering as they are slowly digested over a thousand years in the grand gut of the Great Gryphon.

After shrinking himself down to a more manageable size, half again as tall as the master of the estate, James speaks.

"Some fella calling himself the Prez, thinks 'e's calling the shots 'round here. He's stiffin' me and some of my friends our dues. I was thinking 'bout askin' you to do me a little favor and get me our cut from him, but now I'm thinking it might be better if he's cut outta this picture, all-together. Gimme this done and you and your boys'll be on the inside track with our organezation goin' forward."
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

*The Sneaks, who were so small they easily escaped the Gryphon's beak, emerge from the mansion*
"'Ey, thanks fer takin' out dose rival gangs, your Grand Gangsterness. I wouldn't trust Galetto as far I can through him, and I can't throw potatos very far. 'Ow about this? I'm mates with the VP. I'll talk to 'im, pull a few strings, an' get you ya money fah easier than Ant'ony eva could."

Kitsune

Well, that should be easy enough for Ol' Galletto, seeing as I recently gave him the blueprint to Ash's mansion and every way to get in. ;)

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Kitsune on October 27, 2016, 02:01:26 PM
Well, that should be easy enough for Ol' Galletto, seeing as I recently gave him the blueprint to Ash's mansion and every way to get in. ;)
Thanks t' my friend 'ere, snuffin' this guy out won't be a problem. But what's in id for me, eh? I ain't int'rested in makin' myself a public enemy, nor do I need to be tight wid you an' your thugs, Gryphon. Tell me why I should.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

ummm, I may have misplaced a nuke. Have you guys seen it?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

You's gonna hafta be willin' to pay th' finder's fee.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

One-Eye the wildcat

Oops... I may or may not have conveniently positioned the hit upon this mansion...
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.