News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Big "Troll" Ant'ony Galletto's Mansion

Started by The Skarzs, June 18, 2016, 06:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Daskar

Hey BT, I'd like to join up. Ever since that little pine marten beat my in them elections I got nothin' to do.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

The Skarzs

First off, you call me "Boss" or "Big Ant'ony". Second, why would I want you? I'm rememberin' you havin' an affinity for a certain empire that y' control everything in. I don't want none o' that; my business ain't always completely legal.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lord Daskar

I think you're thinkin' of an unfortunate relative of mine, Vilu. I'm Pilu. And how 'bout "Pop" as you're the head o' the family?

Cheerful

Kitsune

* Kitsune walks the halls for a while, then finally finds a good place: a quiet little library with a crackling fire.

* Kitsune curls up in a chair close to the hearth and suspends himself.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

You're that dame who 'as that mansion down the way, ain't ya? Well, whadya want? I'm a busy troll.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Um I wanted to know if you had any banana cannons? I ran out. (Don't ask me why I need one)

Lady Ashenwyte

'ello everybody i'm a harmless spice trader definitely not Lord Ashenwyte who rightfully took over a jealous troll's corrupt asylum and made it good again why would anybody think that
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lord Daskar

* Lord Daskar grabs Ashenwyte.
Boss! There's a nut down here claimin' to be a spice trader.

Cheerful

LT Sandpaw

Hey, Big boss Ant'ony. Me n' th' boys got a bone to pick wit' ya.

*Sandpaw and three other goons carrying machine guns and six shooters step up to the crime boss.*

Looks as if we haven't been getting our just do see. We work jus' 'as hard as any other o' our brothers n' sisters, an' we keep gettin' th' low end o' jus' 'bout everythin' this side o' th' stick see. Here I was havin' to tear down posters like a common street worker, them three too - I ain't havin' it, an' they ain't havin' it. We four wanna job boss, a job worthy o' our fine talents, an' we want compensation for it. Are ya pickin' up what I'm puttin' down boss?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lord Daskar

* Lord Daskar lets go of Ashe.
* Lord Daskar points Thompson and Sand and his friends.
Don't talk to the Boss like that! Can I let 'em have it, Boss?

Cheerful

The Skarzs

*Grabs Thompson from Daskar and crushes it in one hand.* Oi! No stiffs in the mansion. It ain't civilized.
So, you thugs want a job, eh? From what I c'n see, you ain't been here long enough to earn some better pay. Alright, okay, I hear ya. You want a job? Fine. Go find a topic worth hijackin' and get some goods. You want the job so bad, you run the show. But hear me clear, here and now: If'n you get in some sort o' trouble because your plan gots messed up, I don't know you, and you don't know me.

Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on July 05, 2016, 01:00:05 PM
'ello everybody i'm a harmless spice trader definitely not Lord Ashenwyte who rightfully took over a jealous troll's corrupt asylum and made it good again why would anybody think that
I may have a thick head, but that don't make me dull! Get outta here, you thieving rat, or else I'll have my family take you outta here and really spice things up.

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on July 04, 2016, 05:30:05 PM
Um I wanted to know if you had any banana cannons? I ran out. (Don't ask me why I need one)
*Rubs chin.* Banana cannons? No, no. What makes ya think I'd have somethin' like dat?
*Leans in close.* 'Ow'd you hear about those things? They're dangerous cargo, y'know. Weren't cheap gettin' 'em.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Skarzs on July 06, 2016, 03:02:06 AM
If'n you get in some sort o' trouble because your plan gots messed up, I don't know you, and you don't know me.

Truly, a wonderful family. :')

*Stabs Daskar with a cheri dagger*

I'll be taking my leave now. Toodles!

*Leaves*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rosie Willowwater

I'll pay ya 5,000,000,000,000 for one of them

Faiyloe

Torte, I'm back, what have you gotten yourself into while I've been gone?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?