News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Big "Troll" Ant'ony Galletto's Mansion

Started by The Skarzs, June 18, 2016, 06:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack the Quick

Ya, Ant'ny, we ned to stak tegether agenst the communists!
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Yeah man! You abandonin us right when we needs ta stick tagether? Not kewl.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jack the Quick

Na, Paul's communists ar gonna 'ttalk us'all

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Jack the Quick

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Yeah! Boys, I think we got ourselves a traitor in our midst!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Jack the Quick

*Pulls out grenades and drags @Tungro out into a dark alley*
Let's see wot ye're made of...

Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

*put gun in Jack's ribs
Go ahead rat, lets see what your made of

Sebias of Redwall

*Points a gatling gun at Tungro and Jack* Now let's calm down 'ere, buckoes."

Sebias of Redwall

*Sights the gun* *Is ready to pull the trigger* 'Ow's 'bout ya both drop 'em!

Tungro

*drops loaded gun and it shoots Sebias

Sebias of Redwall

*Hops around and screams while holding bleeding toe* *Grabs gun and starts shooting a wall of bullets at Tungro*