News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Big "Troll" Ant'ony Galletto's Mansion

Started by The Skarzs, June 18, 2016, 06:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Jus' keeping up the family business.
(I was hoping you'd show up. ;D)

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on July 06, 2016, 12:56:14 PM
I'll pay ya 5,000,000,000,000 for one of them
Done. They're being transported now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

It seems you've been doing well with it. *runs fingers along the mantle piece* I see you have taken an interest in the young Dame Rosie, resourceful girl I say, With a lot of dough to back her up.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Eulaliaaa!

*Eul strolls inside with her machete over one shoulder and a hawk perched on the other. She slumps down onto a couch* Words gotten 'round that you th' one runnin' this place. *Starts sharpening machete* Now, if'n you be tryin' t'bring order t'my Cellars, I'd say we got a problem, you an' me. But, if'n you be willin' t'partner up wi' me an' not go an' organize these 'ere Cellars o' mine, I say we'd be fine. Tell you what, mister.... Galleto, I've got meself a great army o' ninjas wi' sunglasses, maybe you've 'eard of 'em. I wouldn't be surprised, we took down the Cellars president once, an' I'm bettin' we could do it again, if'n we were wantin'. I'd be more'n happy fightin' wi' you, my ninjas be th'best there is. But if'n you go be'ind my back an' try to take o'er th'Cellars for yourself, I'll have y'know.... it would be your last mistake. I'm just makin' sure you know who's th'real boss 'round 'ere. Me. Queen Eulalia. Is that clear?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

You ain't got nothin' on me. I'm not gonna be intimidated by you or anyone else. Now get out of my house. Your bird is ruinin' the upholstery.

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 06, 2016, 04:17:16 PM
It seems you've been doing well with it. *runs fingers along the mantle piece* I see you have taken an interest in the young Dame Rosie, resourceful girl I say, With a lot of dough to back her up.
. . . What? Look, I ain't got any interest with the gal. If'n she can pay, I'm willin' to make a deal. It's business. Other than that, I couldn't care less if she never steps foot in 'ere again.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Financial interest, that is all I was implying. It is good business to be on the good side of people like like that. Lets just say, I have taken it upon myself to be her sponsor.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

These cellars are a rough country, She needs some one to watch her back. So I offered to do the job. ;)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

*Eul stands up and puts her machete away* Oh I ain't someone t'be taken lightly. An' I'd watch my behind if'n I was you - these Cellars can be hostile, accidents might 'appen to a fine troll like yourself. I'll show m'self out, 'ave a nice day. *Eul walks out the door, leaving it open as she goes*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

The noive o' that woman. *Has butler shut the door.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lord Daskar

* Lord Daskar is stabbed.
* Lord Daskar taps Skarzs on the shoulder.
Boss, after I fell on the floor when I was stabbed I couldn't 'elp but here'in about this lady down the road. It sounded like your, um, wife business partner wanted to guard her. Seein' as I still don't have a job I volunteer.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Rosie Willowwater

I don't need anyone to guard or protect me against my will, I'm very fine on my own

Faiyloe

*Steps on Daskar's tail and grounds my heal into the ground* I believe she has her own body guard. Cash like that can buy better protection than you can provide. *Zombie Pinata in a suit and sunglasses stands by Rosie's side*

Hickory

How much do you want for the whole place?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

NOT THE ZOMBIE PINATA!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.