News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Big "Troll" Ant'ony Galletto's Mansion

Started by The Skarzs, June 18, 2016, 06:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Welcome, t' my humble abode. I'm Big Ant'ony, leader of this, my family. If you's wanna join my family, all you gotta do is pay up a bit and do some jobs for me. Then I can offer you my protection, and ya don't have ta worry about no robberies or nuthin'. Why? Cuz when word goes out t'the alleys that you're one o' my family, they's gonna steer clear from you like you was da plague.
But if you cross me, hurt my family, or set down that you ain't wid me, then there ain't nowheres you can go that'll keep you safe.

So, who wants to join my family?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Would this here be an adoptive relationship, like with paperwork an' stuffs? Or would it jus' be kinda unofficially, official?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Unofficially official.

(If it's not obvious, it's an Italian mafia style thing.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

(I got that)

Alrighty boss, I'm in. I can see you're a family man, an a real trusting, n' trustworthy type.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

But like the head of any family, I gotta make sure my family stays in line.

Sandpaw, eh? Gotta get you a nickname soon. But first, if either o' you want in, I need you to do one thing for me. Can you do it?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

. . . Aw, you think you're funny, don't you?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

* Kitsune wonders if Skarzs' name is Anthony.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

(Ah, I see.)

* Kitsune blinks at Skarzs confused, for he does not wonder aloud and did not say anything.

The Skarzs

I've got eyes and ears everywhere. I find out sooner or later. :P

If you lot ain't here for business, I don't want ya here.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.