News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Big "Troll" Ant'ony Galletto's Mansion

Started by The Skarzs, June 18, 2016, 06:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

Many things. Have fun getting obliterated!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 18, 2016, 06:07:05 PM
Welcome, t' my humble abode. I'm Big Ant'ony, leader of this, my family. If you's wanna join my family, all you gotta do is pay up a bit and do some jobs for me. Then I can offer you my protection, and ya don't have ta worry about no robberies or nuthin'. Why? Cuz when word goes out t'the alleys that you're one o' my family, they's gonna steer clear from you like you was da plague.
But if you cross me, hurt my family, or set down that you ain't wid me, then there ain't nowheres you can go that'll keep you safe.

So, who wants to join my family?
Now I want to set up a rival....
Nah! If you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Can I join? @The Skarzs?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Really? Cuz I gots a big 'magination.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tungro

I can try to get ya a sub board to put all a da stuff (Court, Sheriff Office, Mansion, Syndicate)

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 04, 2019, 12:25:26 PM
Really? Cuz I gots a big 'magination.
Okay den. Let me Change tha'. I am Supreme Judge 'n' mae sister is Head Sheriff.  ;D

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

One-Eye the wildcat

*nuke goes off, destroying the thread*

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

One-Eye the wildcat

*sebias becomes the new crime boss, and makes One-Eye his loyal second in command.*

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on June 04, 2019, 08:01:04 PM
*sebias becomes the new crime boss, and makes One-Eye his loyal second in command.*
What a good idea!