News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Phobia

Started by Ashleg, June 23, 2016, 12:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Not so much.

Fear of the future.
« Subject to editing »

Gonff the Mousethief

No, not really

Fear of being afraid of something

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

No.

Fear of being torn apart by dogs.

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Yes of course!

Fear of losing the forum again

Delthion

No, not really, it will just spring to life again. IT CANNOT BE KILLED!!!

Fear of me. ;D

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

REVIVE!!

Seriously, does anyone fear me? ;D

James Gryphon

I've come to fear your posting in Fredrick's game, so half a point?
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

How so Gryphon? ;D

You didn't post anything so nope! ;D

Fear of dying and nothing happening afterwards.

Kitsune

No.

Fear of what might lurk in deep, dark waters.

Delthion

No. The mystery is intriguing, not frightening.

Fear of the end of book series?

Kitsune

No, just saddened by it.

Fear of being helpless.

Delthion

No.

Fear of reliving the same day over and over again, never realizing it, but aging at the same time?

Kitsune

No. That actually sounds like a fascinating situation... :P

Fear of being laughed (meanly) at?

Delthion

No, I do that to myself all the time! ;D

Fear of having absolutely no sense of humor, the slightest tease will offend you and you won't forgive them for a decade?

Gonff the Mousethief

Yeah

Fear of knowing too much of your future and just waiting until something that you learned happens.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.