News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VIDEO EVER TO GRACE THE INTERNET

Started by Groddil, June 26, 2016, 01:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

In my endless travels through the cesspit that is the internet, I, Groddil, have finally found the "diamond in the rough." This video is absolutely divine. If you do not watch this, what are you doing with your life?

Lady Ashenwyte

Isn't this song a few years old already?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

You know Rebecca Black is actually a pretty cool person. She made a second video called Saturday that was basically just making fun of herself but actually managed to be half decent.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

I know. She's gotten much better, but that video still merits a pommel throw.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

That is the absolute worst and most painful thing I've ever seen/heard.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

You know, the song itself could use some work, but it's really not that bad, it's her singing that ruins it for me. *Takes a sip from a water bottle reflectively* *Looks up* What? *Ducks flying shoe* Oh shut up.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 27, 2016, 12:26:54 AM
You know, the song itself could use some work, but it's really not that bad, it's her singing that ruins it for me. *Takes a sip from a water bottle reflectively* *Looks up* What? *Ducks flying shoe* Oh shut up.

Why does it have to be water?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

I just watched it and she sounds quite like a certain SPESS MAHREN.

This is the punch line
[close]
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Wylder Treejumper

Hmm, I thought the Friday song was dead years ago. Yeesh, I remember that from 6th grade!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on June 27, 2016, 12:36:45 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 27, 2016, 12:26:54 AM

Why does it have to be water?

Because that's all I drink at home? I don't really like soda, and we don't make tea much any more since I'd be the only one drinking it.

@Lord Ashenwyte: Yeees she does. That's weird.

Ashleg

STORY TIME!

In fourth grade, so, four years ago, my teacher would stop the class however minutes early before school ended and make us listen to this song. Beginning to end.

THIS IS WHY I'M THIS WAY
DON'T YOU SEE
I USED TO BE A NORMAL KID AND THEN THIS HAPPENED

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.