News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Go Crazy!

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 15, 2011, 05:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

OK. This is how the game goes. You can do anything, provided it's totally random. Here are some rules.
1. No fighting or killing. This is peaceful. You can't kill yourself or anyone.
2. No obscene things.
3. Keep it clean. Redwall-style insults are allowed, (i.e. 'onion bum) XD, but no swearing. And this is not an insulting competition. ;)
4. HAVE FUN!!!! ;D ;D
Tiria runs around, flailing her arms and singing,
'Glory, glory hallellujah,
Teacher slapped me with a ruler.
I hid behind the door, and she slapped me in the jaw.
Now there ain't no teacher any more!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

Totally random? Isn't that every thread on this board?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Coobreedan

"Whaddyameanthisboardisnotrandom!!!!!" Squealed Daroach, swirling his sparkly pink cape around. "Goboilyourbloomin'ead! I'llboilmine!"
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Areaus came on scene. ":ARrafjkaeghdadAD,csdaDF!@!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Shadowbender somersaults around, yelling, 'Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!'
Then Hydra appears on the scene, shrieking, 'Suakanuglurajokrokkilaratjolkkungara!' (which basically means 'Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!') ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

Dark Matter fly along and say: "DFHJGRFghjiorytuRYFGHgjtrjygfjn00bgnjflfjkdsgfdfkhfge09843974fu4fjvnbnn"
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Bob comes out of nowhere and starts warbling loudly as he chases Luke in circles.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

Maudie starts running around going "I throw my hands up in the air sometimes sayin ayo got to let go!" at the top of her voice then Piper comes out signing the rest of it and ending with
"HEehehheeeheheheheee"
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Tiria Wildlough

I have a little announcement to make.
THE BLUECLAWED OTTERS HAVE ARRIVED!!!!
Tanija leads them, shouting in the BCO's language, '*&%(&)(976068&^7_)6*97^70(&^8&^0&8(6^7)8^98&*%86&7_*!!!!'
(Translation: 'Run! Run! The sebegtsbles are chasing us!')
I'm not a hipster.

Mad Maudie

Piper Maybelle Midnightwaters Searose candyapple and flameflower all give each other a  ??? ??? look and run for there lives
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Morena Seio, Vulto Naraz, Sttreamrush, Riverfern, Lady Amber, Streamblaze, Dragao Naraz, Lady Nightfire, Jjenth Northrun, Zara Lightfur, Raio Rei, and Thunderbeak all start killing each other.

Lily

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on October 15, 2011, 05:36:07 AM

Nightfire! You broke rule number one! Tiria, what's the penalty for rule-breaking? I say... TICKLE TORTURE. *ominous music*

Tiria Wildlough

Who is Vulto Naraz?
And yes, Lily, I think that tickle torture is a VERY good solution, but a bit tame for Nightfire. So...I'm going to program a hundred robot chickens to tickle her with feathers. No, better make that five hundred.
Ready........set.........GO GO GO!!!!
*sets robot chickens onto Nightfire* ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Plugg Firetail

Plugg comes in eating a chocolate bar. He stares at Nightfire being chased by robot chickens. He frowns. Why didn't he think of that?

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: Lily on October 24, 2011, 08:09:47 AM
Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on October 15, 2011, 05:36:07 AM

Nightfire! You broke rule number one! Tiria, what's the penalty for rule-breaking? I say... TICKLE TORTURE. *ominous music*

OH NO NOT TICKLE TORTURE!!! :o Skalrag hides in the janitors' closet.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy