News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Rosie's Mansion

Started by Rosie Willowwater, July 01, 2016, 05:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

*Cries as all the ice cream is wasted, then sees a chocolate bar* Ooh! *Eats chocolate*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

*hits Rosie over the head with a hammer*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Hits Rosie on the head with chainaxe*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Aimless Gallivanter

*gets super lost in Rosie's mansion while trying to find the library*
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Sagetip on July 03, 2016, 03:58:38 PM
*hits Rosie over the head with a hammer*
Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on July 03, 2016, 03:59:17 PM
*Hits Rosie on the head with chainaxe*
*Takes off invisible super helmet*  That all you got?

Lady Ashenwyte

*Chainaxe breaks through super helmet with OP powers*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Aimless Gallivanter

*falls through a trap door, landing on Ash before he can cut through Rosie with his OP chainaxe*
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

*Cuts through Galli instead*

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Fatch of Southsward

Will there be a firework show at your mansion? It is the fourth of July, after all!  :)
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Aimless Gallivanter

Someone revive me so I can enjoy the fireworks as a living human bean. Ghosts just dont get the same experience.
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

Sorry for killing you.

*Ressurects Galli*

Aimless Gallivanter

D'aaaw thanks bro
*Gives Ash a cupcake*
im gay!!!!!!

Lady Ashenwyte

You're welcome.

*Eats cupcake*

Aimless Gallivanter

*Starts chucking a million cupcakes at Ash*
im gay!!!!!!