*brings Russa to a bouncy castle room* Would this suit your fancy? ;D

Russa Nodrey

Indeed it would. *Bounces*
Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

Whee! *bounces with Russa*

Delthion

*Pulverizes Rosie's Mansion.* Oops... *Puts everything back.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Del, would you please not pulverize anything?  If you would like to take your anger out, please bounce with me and Russa.

Delthion

Okay! *Pulverizes Russa.* Oops..........*Awkward silence.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Bad Del! Put Russa back together!

Delthion

*Puts Russa back together, although does know how to. She now thinks with a kidney and all of her food goes to her brain. She also has a leg and an arm to walk on.* ;D There! All better...sort of...yeah...

Rosie Willowwater

... good thing I know correct re-re-re-surgery *re-assembles Russa* There we go!

Delthion

No! Not yet! We must figure out how she deals with life this way! She can make a documentary and make millions!!!!! *Reassembles Russa the way I put her back together.*