News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Food Fight 2.0

Started by Rosie Willowwater, July 05, 2016, 12:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

I have accepted All but, Daskar's application. Das, If you change a few things it will :)

Ok, the first challenge is :

You have each woken up in a dark dingy room with only your watch, a dirty lunch tray with half of a pineapple slice, and two pieces of bread with only a tiny piece of cheese in the middle. As you inspect the room closer you notice that you are actually in a small prison cell with a guard walking on the other side of the bars every 2 minutes.

I would also like to note that I will be playing all NPCs, so don't play any of them yourselves.

Lord Daskar

Fine.

That thing on the bottom: Vilu Daskar.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheerĀ·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Rosie Willowwater

Kitsune

OOC: Are the other players with us?

Rosie Willowwater

OOC: Nope, you each have your own cell.

Kitsune

OOC: Ah, okay. Is the goal to get out I assume?

Rosie Willowwater

Oh yeah I forgot to add that :P And yes :D

Kitsune

OOC: Okay!

Seeing that there was no way out of his sell at the moment, Kitsune decided that there was only two things he could do: wait, and plot his escape. He waited until the guard had passed, then got up and looked out into the hall. There were several other cells, all appearing empty, and a door at one end.

He had an idea. Quickly eating all of the food before the guard came back, he sat at the far end of the cell. When the footsteps got closer, he went to the bars, and on seeing the guard, asked "I'm done with my food, would you like the tray back?"

Rosie Willowwater

"Oh yes umm, leave it there. It will get taken away and refilled in the afternoon." The guard walked out the door as another new looking guard entered taking his place.

Russa Nodrey

Russa peeked through the bars at the guard patrolling the hallway. "Hey, dude, can you let me out of here?"
Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

"Hey! You really think I'm that stupid to let a world class criminal out of their cell? Are you nuts!" The guard strode closer to the cell, "I'm keeping a better eye on you"  >:(  < His expression  Hey I need to keep some level of crazy here

Russa Nodrey

Russa was confused and perplexed, but decided to wait and come up with a plan of escape. "Yeah, whatever. Um, can I have, like, a book or something? I'm obviously gonna be here for a while."
Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

"Oh yeah umm," The Guard walked over to a small shelf and brought out two dictionary sized books and slipped them through the bars. He then walked back to his post.

You inspect the books closer to read the titles of, Personality Changing Tactics to Good Behavior and A History of Culinary Arts, Vol. 3

Lord Daskar

OOC: Luckily for me a friend gave me a $500 Steinhausen Watch.

IC: "Hey Guard! If you let me out I'll give you my expensive watch. It's got a genuine leather strap and you'll never have to change the battery, it recharges as you walk."
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheerĀ·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Rosie Willowwater

"Hey do you think I'm dumb or something! Why would I ever- wait, How expensive did you say that watch was?"