Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Food Fight 2.0

Started by Rosie Willowwater, July 05, 2016, 12:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

This is only legal because Del is forcing me and Gonff to marry, again

The Skarzs

Three and a half pages since I last saw it. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on July 06, 2016, 09:06:18 PM
This is only legal because Del is forcing me and Gonff to marry, again

Hey, this wouldn't have started if you hadn't have tried to shoot me with a weasel! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lord Daskar

What happens when Del finds out I gave her the Weasel Launcher?

* Lord Daskar stuffs Sand into a huge, frozen Hot Pocket.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheerĀ·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Delthion

I already knew that. But there isn't anything that I can do to you, I don't have any power as I do with Rosie. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Shoots everyone with a marshmallow cannon*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Batters Ashe with a Turducken.*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Dodges Del and kicks him into a vat filled with batter*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Drags Ash in with me. Jumps out and quickly bakes the batter so that it hardens.*

Eulaliaaa!

*Throws spoonfuls of ice cream at everyone*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

Rosie Willowwater

*throws gooseberry pie at Del*

Delthion

*Throws a turkey at Rosie.*

Rosie Willowwater

*Throws a pig at Delthion*

Delthion

*Throws a cow at Rosie.*