News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Eul's Underground Fortress

Started by Eulaliaaa!, July 06, 2016, 07:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

*Walks in the front doors dressed in splendid battle regalia* In accordance with our prior agreement, I will supply you with endless front line fodder for your army. OITB at your service. And weapons and armaments for your followers.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Eulaliaaa!

I have a feeling I'm gonna like working with you ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Faiyloe

;D and apologies for LT's unauthorized attack of your base. I am sure Skarzs will deal with him.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

?????? ?????? ????????!

*Hurls a nuclear explosive at Faiy and Eul which destroys them*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

*The nuclear explosives got through a rift in space and detonate somewhere on another planet* Thanks Rosie, that nuclear disposal system was sure worth the cost.

Rosie Willowwater

Well that's what I'm here for :) So, Eul, how can I help in this battle you speak of?

Lady Ashenwyte

*Sits on Eul's couch*

*Eats popcorn*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Eulaliaaa!

Having numbers on my side is good enough, but it seems my fortress is under constant attack. The more to defend, the better. Soon they will realize resistance is pointless.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

Eulaliaaa!

Lady Ashenwyte

Eulaliaaa!

*Narrows eyes* *Takes a piece of popcorn* Thanks......

Lady Ashenwyte

Does anybody else want popcorn?

Rosie Willowwater

Sure! *grabs one then runs away to my testing chamber*