News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Ossu Art + Comics + Requests :D

Started by Osu, June 22, 2011, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osu

Leatho - added to the list! ;D

Plugg - just about! I'm doing the lineart right now, which always takes me the longest, haha. I expect to have it done sometime Sunday or Monday. <3
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Kitsune

Osu

Alrighty, Sothen is complete!

I had a really hard time with coloring the fur on this one. :s I'm sorry if it isn't up to par!

Mattio

Leatho Shellhound

That is really AWESOME, Osu!!!!!! Great job!!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

That's GREAT!  :o
Thanks!

By the way, how do you do it? Do you just draw basic shapes then add details?. That's what I do. I don't have a lot of practice, though. ;D

Osu

I'm glad you like it!

Do you mean drawing-wise, or coloring? When I draw, I start with circles and stick figures, pretty much, and then add details. When I color, I just scribble until it looks right. XD It's alright if you don't have a lot of experience, practice makes perfect, after all! ;)

Leatho Shellhound

I really like your pose. a challenge to me are doing the legs. Since I do mine more animalish it is some times difficult.

Animal hind leg
[close]

human leg
[close]

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Osu

I know what you mean.  A lot of my poses are very awkward because I draw more human-shaped legs than animal-shaped legs. It's funny that you mention it, because I think animal-shaped legs look much better in Redwall-based art! (That fox is too cute, by the way! <3 )

Once more, everybody, I appreciate the praise! I'm about halfway through doing the lineart for Dranfor. ;)

Redwaller

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Hey Osu, I asked for one at page 6. Could you do that one? Thanks.
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Osu

Quote from: Buckler The Leg Buckler on March 07, 2013, 02:29:32 AM
Hey Osu, I asked for one at page 6. Could you do that one? Thanks.
Howdy, Buckler. I'm doing all of these requests in the order that I get them, and there are still a couple in front of yours. It's still on my list, no worries!

Everybody, you can check the first post to see where I'm at as regards to when I'll be getting to your request. :)

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

321tumbler

I'm wondering when you're going to update the web comics?