News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Ossu Art + Comics + Requests :D

Started by Osu, June 22, 2011, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osu

321tumblr - Monday. :) I actually have several pages sketched out, but I decided to make a few major revisions to the script and that threw me off, haha.

Redwaller - your request is finished!

I had a hard time figuring out how to color the armor, which is why it looks so strange. >_<

Also, everybody: for those of you who don't know, you can see the larger version of your request by going to the first post and clicking the link next to your username. ;)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Redwaller

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Romsca

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Osu

Just a quick update on why it's taking me so long -- I've been working on other projects and it's eating up more of my time than expected. I'm about halfway done with Emerald just now. It will certainly be ready by the end of the week. Sorry for the wait, all! I am still doing these, promise. :)

cregga rose eyes

I'm excited to see how she turns out.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Osu

Okay, Emerald for cregga:

Buckler, you're up next!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

cregga rose eyes

She's looks so Awesome! :D Thank you.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Romsca

Mattio

Nice constructive critiscism: I personally think you make the handles a bit large on the weapons I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed it

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller