News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

*throws whales onto the deck*

Started by Ashleg, July 14, 2016, 07:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

Me!

* Groddil grabs a dolphin with razor sharp flippers.

This is a dolphin...that cuts!

* Razor Dolphin slices Ashenwyte into mincemeat.

Lady Ashenwyte

Sorry bud, but I have an Anti-PP forcefield.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Hello Groddil, I'd like to buy something.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

* Groddil leans across the counter.

"Oh, nice. What would you like? We still have Redwall ebooks and action figures and things, but there's some new stuff as well. Ever heard of the Medi-Scanner 20,000or some Graddil's Handy-Dandy Time-Eraser Fluid? Ah, forgive me. I seem to have been rambling again. What would you like?"

Hickory

First edition of The Adventures of Ashleg and Co.

Groddil

Hmm, yeah there's one of those around here somewhere.

* Groddil pulls out a very slim paperback, the cover of which features a pine marten, a fox, the Imperial Symbol from Star Wars, and a crow.

'Ere ya go. First edition of The Adventures of Ashleg and Co. What? You were expecting it to be bigger? That's cause its first edition, ya idjit. Each new edition adds more to it! In case you were interested, the most recent edition is... Edition #573.

Hickory

In that case, I'll take all of them.

Groddil

ALL of them? That's going to set you back a lot...

Let's see, it comes to Five hundred and eighty-three FORUMBUCKS, ninety-seven cans of SPAM, or YOUR SOUL.

Hickory

Delthion

I Groddil's chief soul checker will verify that this soul is actually yours... *A few minutes later.* Yes Groddil sir, this is Sage's soul.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

Excellent. Put it in one of those jars, Del.

* Groddil shoves a massive box of books into Sage's arms.

Hickory

LT Sandpaw

*Crashes Fishing boat into the deck*

Who put that there!!!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

I believe that Sage's Soul did, it's been rather rogue since he paid us with it.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.