News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Supper awesome epic battle to prove you can still have fun without PPing

Started by Faiyloe, July 19, 2016, 03:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

WHAT DID YOU CALL MY CHAINAXE?

*Ashenwyte is protected by his Tartaros Pattern Terminator armour, and swings chainaxe at Wylder
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Wylder Treejumper

Clumsy. Got a problem with that, butterfingers? YOU SPILLED MY FOOD!
PREPARE TO DIE!

*Dodges clumsy chainaxe wielded by foolish zealot*

*Attacks more hangrily*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Clumsay!

Quote from: Delthion on July 20, 2016, 05:29:38 AM
*Disappears and reappears forty miles away from Skarzs and where the meteors will strike.*
Meteor showers aren't things you see all the time, are they? *Watches from a safe distance.* Oh, yeah: Personal teleporter.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

You've never seen a proper weapon before!

*Ashenwyte throws a grenade at Wylder's mouth and most delicately holds his chainaxe at Wylder's throat
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Wylder Treejumper

*Deflects chainaxe*

*Catches grenade*

*Pulls pin*

*Counts*

*Attempts to stuff it in Lord Ashenwyte's mouth and runs*

Generally, you activate explosives before you throw them.

*Waits hangrily for the explosion*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Teleports out of the armour, which explodes, sending sharp shards of ceramite flying everywhere

Who's to say that wasn't my plan after all?

*Throws a cheesecake at Wylder

Wylder Treejumper

*Dodges behind a tree*

*Fires back with a peanut butter pie*
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Lady Ashenwyte

*Dodges the pie and fires a Reese's Pieces machine gun at Wylder

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on July 20, 2016, 04:28:05 AM
Who said that they would squish you? They could be soft meteors, who knows? Oh, and thank you so very much Rosie for the shield! Mind if I keep it? The day is quite stunning with this shower about to rain upon the Troll King himself, so my Hobbit Hole won't be much protection at the moment.
(Woah, never fall asleep in the cellars :P) Not at all good sir. Now, may I stay here for a while? This place seems safer then anywhere else.

Faiyloe

*Sits with Skarzs on the roof, because my opponent seems to have disappeared, and watches the meteor shower* I would agree. Oh and while you're here. You mind making this a bit more permanent. *Holds up the pole pan which was duct tapped together*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh yes of course Miss Rosie! The Shire is a very far away place from where they all are fighting. The only reason Groddil got here was because New Zealand is close to Australia. But yes! We have plenty of pies and cakes just lying around. 
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rosie Willowwater

Would you like to set up a feast with me for any other peaceful dwellers that come here?

Gonff the Mousethief

Certainly! I'll get on it right away!

*Starts away with feast by cooking, frying, boiling, crushing, and mixing*
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Rosie Willowwater

*Sets the table with expensive cutlery* Does this look good to you?

Gonff the Mousethief

Yes! Perfect! Could you please get the chicken out of the oven? The pasta over here needs full attention!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.