Supper awesome epic battle to prove you can still have fun without PPing

Started by Faiyloe, July 19, 2016, 03:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on July 20, 2016, 08:42:50 PM
Hey, how dare you use bullet proof glasses! How am I supposed to damage a troll, with nothing but a bow and a couple of arrows. This just isn't fair. I might as well use a marshmallow gun for all the good it'll do me.
Kinda the point. ;D 8)

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 20, 2016, 07:40:29 PM
*Peers at Sand from over Skarzses shoulder* ... Skarzs, did he mess up your spelling with that arrow?
n0t 4t al1.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Groddil

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on July 20, 2016, 08:42:50 PM
Hey, how dare you use bullet proof glasses! How am I supposed to damage a troll, with nothing but a bow and a couple of arrows. This just isn't fair. I might as well use a marshmallow gun for all the good it'll do me.

I suppose I'll just have to find a new target...

Fire is a troll's only weakness.

* The platypus eats a flaming meat pie

* The platypus spits a fireball at Skarz.

Delthion

*Meteor strikes Gonff's Hobbit Hole...* Oops... *Puts everything back together.*

*Tries to eat The Platypus.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

* The platypus , which is now the size of a semi-trailer (slash big rig slash road train), looks down at Delthion biting its leg, and quickly shakes him off.

* The platypus mysteriously dives into the nearby ocean.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Welcome SaLT! At the moment, we have roasted chicken, some kind of pasta, Apple Cider, plenty of pies, cakes, and anything you are hungry for! I got a good ol' keyboard so I can whip whatever your war torn stomach is in the mood for in just one post! Oh, and here is that Cider Miss Rosie!
*Slides the drink down the table to Rosie*

And Del, you hit here one more time or else I will take back that Apple Pie and turn you into ooze again. (Well, I can try at least. No PPing remember.)
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Groddil

* The Platypus , having already dived into the ocean, ignores Delthion clinging to its tail, knowing he'll drown soon.

* One of the Groddil Pieces scarfs down a beef, cheese, and bacon pie.

* Groddil glues himself back together with cheese.

"Err, can I have some of that pasta, Gonff? I love pasta."

Delthion

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on July 21, 2016, 04:39:38 AM
Welcome SaLT! At the moment, we have roasted chicken, some kind of pasta, Apple Cider, plenty of pies, cakes, and anything you are hungry for! I got a good ol' keyboard so I can whip whatever your war torn stomach is in the mood for in just one post! Oh, and here is that Cider Miss Rosie!
*Slides the drink down the table to Rosie*

And Del, you hit here one more time or else I will take back that Apple Pie and turn you into ooze again. (Well, I can try at least. No PPing remember.)

I didn't mean to...one of the meteors went off course. I did put everything back together afterwards! ;D

*Isn't actually drowning, Groddil misunderstood, I ate part of the Platypus' tail quickly, and stayed on shore.*

Rosie Willowwater

*drinks apple cider in one gulp* so Gonff, what else is there to do here?

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on July 20, 2016, 02:49:44 PM
Oh yes of course Miss Rosie! The Shire is a very far away place from where they all are fighting. The only reason Groddil got here was because New Zealand is close to Australia. But yes! We have plenty of pies and cakes just lying around.
Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on July 30, 2016, 04:40:50 AM
*Walks inside Gonff's kitchen and starts destroying food*
Impossible!

Lady Ashenwyte

*Sets fire to Gonff's kitchen*

*Attempts to throw a burning pie at Rosie*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on July 30, 2016, 12:18:00 PM
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on July 20, 2016, 02:49:44 PM
Oh yes of course Miss Rosie! The Shire is a very far away place from where they all are fighting. The only reason Groddil got here was because New Zealand is close to Australia. But yes! We have plenty of pies and cakes just lying around.
Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on July 30, 2016, 04:40:50 AM
*Walks inside Gonff's kitchen and starts destroying food*
Impossible!