News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Supper awesome epic battle to prove you can still have fun without PPing

Started by Faiyloe, July 19, 2016, 03:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Delthion

*Squished ooze speaks to Groddil.* It looks nice and savory, but I would prefer an apple pie right now. Thanks for the effort!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh, must have read it wrong or something. I'm a lot closer to Canada than Australia you know. And Del, take some of my pie instead. It has the perfect nutrients for squished ooze!

*Get Apple pie from oven and sets it by the ooze*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

*Squished ooze eats the pie whole. Then regrows to be Delthion once again.* Thank you my good Gonff! *Hurls meteors down on Skarzs.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Who said that they would squish you? They could be soft meteors, who knows? Oh, and thank you so very much Rosie for the shield! Mind if I keep it? The day is quite stunning with this shower about to rain upon the Troll King himself, so my Hobbit Hole won't be much protection at the moment.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Kitsune

* Kitsune confidently strides into topic with metal-plated leather armor and a katana.

Anyone care to duel?

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Kitsune

I take that as a yes.

* Kitsune draws his katana and faces a charging Ashenwhyte with a slight smirk. At the last moment, Kitsune nearly sidesteps and strikes at Ash's back.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Ashenwyte is protected by Four Mirrors armour

Do not be so confident! Katanas are useless against armour!

*Ashenwyte swings his hammer at Kitsune's head

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

*Tosses a pommel at Kit.* Use this. I already unscrewed it for you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

* Groddil gives Kit a polearm.

"Here, polearms laugh at his pitiful attempt at 'armor.'"

Lady Ashenwyte

Skarzs, this is a duel, not a nuclear war.

What type of polearm, @Groddil

Kitsune

* Kitsune jumps back just in time.

Don't worry, I see lots of gaps. ;)

* Kitsune catches the pommel and throws it at Ash's face, then drops low and slices at his legs. Kristine then takes the polearm from Grod and thrusts it at Ash's chest.

I thought he meant a pommel of a sword, because it had to be unscrewed.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Ashenwyte catches the pommel and throws it at Groddil. He is then protected from the slice by his armour, and he uses a shield to turn the polearm away and strikes at Kitsune's skull.